Chapter 20: Get Out!

Azazel

She's a very cute little mortal. Not the most breath taking I've seen but she's got a very nice touch on the eyes. That and she seemed to be very...well she wasn't nosy, which I admire in a woman.

"You need to leave. I don't know what my father offered you to medal with this but it's not going to happen." Damien yapped on and I ignored his annoying threats while gazing at the drink she'd made.

Such a sweet young lady, "How old is she? Do you know?" I asked Damien while he scowled and leaned forward over the counter, "Out. Get out."

Oh his threats, always with the empty threats.

"What are you going to do? Kill me? Please! I've been struggling to find a way to leave this earth." I stated with a roll to my eyes.

Damien gripped the glass cup so tightly it shattered under the pressure of his grip, "Careful handsome, you might start a fight you don't want to clean up." I love to rile him up. Sure thousands of years with woman after woman have been highly satisfying, I mean I'm often jumping from body to body. This ones new, and very pleasing on the woman.

I've tried to possess Damiens body for years, he quit aging this year, I wonder if he knows that he'll stay this age for centuries to come as soon as of course he takes his fathers place.

I'd always wanted to be Satan's favored, his proudest one, but he had a son of his own and that brat fucked up everything for me. It was supposed to be hot babes in hell for an eternity!

Then this guy comes along and steals my damn glory.

"Your father didn't send me. He doesn't rule over me. Aya and Satan do not have any say in how I live. It's a fallen angel thing, we live free to do as we please. No one to answer to." I reminded him with a smirk before he glared at me with his dagger like eyes.

Slowly his horns grew from his skull, his body rapidly growing in size, in muscle mass, and then came the skin tone, a heavy red. His tail whipped through the air, slicing the cup in half, the top of it landing onto the floor shattering.

Wonderful. "Should you be more careful about where and when you turn all Devil boy?" I teased while his tail split through my chest.

Should've seen that coming, "Would you not ruin this body? I just received it." I replied agitated with his anger.

It's not like I plan to steal his little Bella dearest. I just want to stay far from Dagon, the guys insane. Last time I was caught by him I spent all the eighties in a cellar, locked up.

Honestly, I'm not up to much mischief this time. Sure I've had my moments, but I'm not as horrible and awful as young Damien sees me as.

"If you hurt her, I'll lock you up in the core of the earth for eternity. Understood?" He threatened me with something more than death or fights for once, it's a bit refreshing so this Bella girl must be important.

I gave a single nod, "I understand then. Your grandfather just reached the front lawn, he smells like he's been naughty." I cooed with a grin before taking my drink.

The old geezer came in a moment later before Damien called "In the kitchen with Azazel." He said scowling at me but dropping it as the old man entered.

I smiled at his grandfather, remembering how he looked six years ago. He looked much healthier then, but I suppose stress, death and time have their tolls. "Aze! I remember you! How have you been?" He asked looking me over, "You look different than I remember." He studied me and I glanced over at Damien who seemed calm.

"He looks the same Grandfather, your memories just not as great as it used to be." He was kind to his grandfather, always, so protective of him and careful with the guy. Often times I'd find him standing outside the old mans home, watching and making sure he was okay.

I've known Damien all his life, I'm sure it's just that he believes his grandfather is the last remaining piece of his humanity.

Of course the idiot would never confess that.

It's like bathing a cat, hell and painful to get done.

The old man began asking me about whether I play chess, then continued to tell me about the hot yoga woman he spends most his time with. If anyone was to ask me, that old mans living his life to the fullest.

Bella came home with Cerberus, and I'm honestly surprised, the fact they're so close entices me. Damien allows Cerberus, that perverted little red demon, to sleep and be alone amongst his Bella.

Amusing.

I suppose they both love her greatly, and I don't blame them, she's an oblivious beauty.

She showered upstairs and I could hear Cerberus as he followed her into the bathroom. Lucky little demon man.

I sighed as Damien made dinner. It was amusing to watch him cook, everything here was so odd. It came to me that maybe just maybe, Damiens got a very soft spot for this mortal girl.

I couldn't help but wonder what- "Mr. Coleson!" I turned my head to the sound of the girl laughing as she pulled her skates off. She was a hot shot with breast as big and perky as two melons.

"In the kitchen Cleo!" The old man called while she stood staring at me from down the hall. Slowly, she shook her head lightly and walked over giving me a small glare before she stepped into the kitchen.

Her eyes softened at the old man, "I got you tickets to see the wrestling tournament tomorrow night. It was supposed to be completely booked but I have my ways." She grinned and held out three tickets.

I've never seen the man so happy before, "Cleo! Oh you Angel." He said taking the tickets with wide eyes, "Well, Ill invite you and Nathan." He handed the two tickets to Cleo who's eyes lit up, "Really?! We could give them to Damien and Bella. If you want." She suggested a bit softly, there was sadness there.

He shook his head, "I've seen enough of those two, they need a night away from me. Plus, I enjoy your company." He's really flirting with a twenty something year old right now.

He's stopped real pervy.

I smirked and watched Damien eye his grandfather, giving him a small grin, "Cleo do you want to stay for dinner? Bella's just showering up." Damien spoke with such manners, I mean he truly cared for a moment.

Damien caring for mortals besides his family is something entirely new.

Hm.

Cleo walked over and stood beside him, "What's on the menu Morningstar?" She asked staring down at the peppers he sliced up, "Fajitas." He replied with a kind smile. There wasn't any seduction, not lust or sexual tension within the two. Why invite a girl to stay if not to receive the pleasure of her later?

I don't understand this man.

As Cleo helped Damien, I heard a loud crash upstairs, followed by Bella's laugh, but Damien and Cleo both were already running up the steps. I wish I had two handsome dears running for me whenever I fell.

"Bella!" Damien called while knocking on the door. "I'm okay, it was Cerbs. He's showering with me but he uh, well he slipped." She laughed a bit and then cooed the perverted demon.

Of course.

"Have you met Bella yet? She's charming. The girl has a tendency to draw people in, both negatively and positively." The old man snickered as he eyed his ticket over.

I see that now.

Bella.