Chapter 36: Overload

******18+ ONLY: EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD******

Every inch of him felt remarkably warm, and I felt like I was freezing, like I needed to have every part of him pressed up against me.

He gripped the ropes, tightening them a bit more, "Ah Bella, you're...so fucking precious." His dick was raw now, we've been at it for almost two hours. Exhausted definitely but it was completely and entirely worth it.

We broke the pool table and then he bent me over the small dining table and fucked it straight into the wall. The bed broke too, about around the time of round nine or ten.

His hands ran up my body, running over my throat as he tightened his hold and thrusted in. The pain ended after the third round, and now it's all pleasure. I'd bled a bit on his pool table but it was already covered in whipped cream and broken in half now. I doubt he minded.

"Damien, harder!" I called out gripping the ropes and dropping my head back, the pleasure was overwhelming and I was stretched out over the broken headboard. My arms tied outward and my legs wrapped around him.

His tail gripped over my thigh, and his hand clasped my throat, choking me delightfully.

He added more weight behind it, muttering that he couldn't go too hard or he'd break my back. His laughter flooded the room, "More" I said feeling his body shake a bit while he chuckled. "My tails raw too now Darling, you're a damn energizer bunny." He said kissing my breast and suckling over the hardened nipples. His tail slithered it's way up and into the second pleasure hole. I moaned out and arched my back, "Just like that!" I shouted as pleasure engulfed me.

If this is what Hell is like, I want nothing to do with Heaven.

He thrusted, going for our final round. Rolling my hips, I tried to ride him, he let a satisfied moan, "Darling" he said gripping my hips.

I continued, watching his eyes roll back and the crown of fire on top his head bursted with more flames "Oh darling!" He groaned.

That's it Prince, "My Darling keep going!" He ran his hands over my sides, gripping me and melting at the movements. I yanked at the ropes, "Let me go." I said feeling antsy now. Damien grinned and yanked the ropes from the headboard, tearing the thick rope with a single tug. That turned me on more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he shoved me up into the wall, pressing himself inside for slow and steady thrusts. His dark hair was messy, definite sex hair, and his red skin glistened with sweat. I began sucking on his neck, biting and licking, feeling his legs shake under the pure bliss. "My fucking Darling Angel." He forced out through his moans.

His wings were settled behind him and I ran my hands up to his throat, wrapping my fingers around it. I tightened my grip and he smirked with his eyes a neon brightened red. He leaned in and took my lips, kissing me heavily.

Melting into his kisses, he ran his lips down my neck, grabbing my thighs and lifting them over his shoulders, pushing my back to the wall while he began orally pleasuring my body.

Dropping my head back, I gave his hair a few tugs while I moaned.

He lowered me back down and I stood on my toes pushing his chest and walking him backwards. He held my wrist as I pushed his chest, walking him back to the broken bed.

Damien stumbled back into the mattress and I gave a hard shove watching him land on his back and grin at me before pulling me down with him. Pushing his hands away, I moved over him gripping his horns and riding his dick. His tail wrapped around my hair, pulling it.

He sat up and pulled me closer to him, running his hand through my hair and finishing off inside me with a heavy grunt, "Mine" He said pulling my face to his.

His.

"Damien?" I asked while his wings began to engulf me, wrapping me up in their warmth like a blanket, "Yes Darling?" He replied softly.

I ran my hand through his hair, softly stroking his horns, "I want to sell my soul to you." Isn't that the way to hell? Selling your soul to the devil?

His eyes grew red and faded to a dull scarlet, "That's a serious commitment." He said brushing my hair back. I smiled, "Just try not to make me burn for too long, I'm not sure charred skin feels good for sex." I joked.

He laughed a bit and then gazed over my face, "You'd never burn, you'd live with me Bella, in my castle. Queen Of Hell." His stare fixed on my lips, "You sure you want to spend an eternity with me?" I laughed cocking an eyebrow at him.

Damien held my face in his hands now, "Darling, an eternity is not nearly enough time." He smirked leaning down and taking my lips.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled back for a moment, "Take it." I rushed out.

He stroked my jaw, "It's not that easy. You'll have to kill someone, then kill yourself." He said looking saddened now.

Oh, "Will you wait for me?" I asked a bit worried now. Damien smiled, "My sweet girl, I'm not going anywhere." He pulled my lips to his and I smiled into the kiss.

We flew back to the house after a heavy make out session and cleaning the house up. Now standing in his bedroom at his grandfathers house, I wrapped my arms around myself realizing I'd lost my virginity!

It's exciting but I'm more bothered I hadn't tried this sex thing sooner. Something tells me that I never would've experienced that with Jason.

Damien walked in with a glass of water and a plate of reheated pizza. "Hungry?" He asked quietly while he gently shut the door behind him. I smiled and gave a nod, relieved to finally be recharging.

He walked over to the small desk sitting in the seat while I sat on the desk with my legs on either side of him.

"Damien?" I plucked a piece of ham off my pizza and placed it on the plate, "Yes, Darling?" He asked lifting a slice off the plate and taking a bite.

His hand ran over my  ankle pulling my feet to his lap, "Are Cleo and Nathan going to hell?" I couldn't help but ask, the questions been sitting in my mind.

He put the pizza down and finished swallowing his bite, "No, Gaia is very particular about who she allows and doesn't allow. Your family on the other hand ..." he cocked an eyebrow at me.

My family? "My mom you mean..." I clarified watching him give a small nod, "She's probably going to hell." He said sitting back.

Wow.

I placed the pizza down on the plate, "Is hell as bad as they make it out to be?" I needed to know.

Damien shrugged, "Some parts. Others are just mild and people don't stay too long." He said pulling me to his lap. I straddled him in the chair, his lips meeting mine, "Don't worry, you'll be okay." He said softly.

This is a lot to take in.