Chapter 19: Oh Lovely

One two three two one one two three three two one-

A cool breeze entered the room any I felt a scream burst from my throat in fear, only the other person also screamed.

Cerberus ran in and jumped in front of me growling at the man. Pulling my earphones out, I watched the tall man, so handsome, dark blonde hair and handsome blue eyes. "You're a girl! It's a gir-" He didn't finish that sentence  because Damien charged him into the wall.

It broke through the wall and into the brick outside the room, I was sure a hit like that would kill him but he shoved Damien off quick and jumped over him slamming his fist hard, but Damien blocked the hits. The strangers fists breaking holes into my bedroom flooring.

There wasn't much to say, I wasn't sure what to do, and at first I thought of calling the police but when I heard Damien say "Go home Azazel!" Then I knew he wasn't a stranger.

"Ca-can I help in some way?" I asked Damien as he shoved Azazel to my bed, the frame cracking and the mattress sinking into the ground through the crack.

The bed!

I ran my hands through my hair and Damien looked to me, "Go to my room, shut the door and lock it!" He shouted to me before he got a hard punch to the stomach.

Oh shit.

Cringing, I felt a small tug from Cerberus pulling me by my tank top. The vase by the window held gorgeous white Daisy's, I snatched it and went up behind the man slamming the vase down on his head.

It shattered but he just turned and grinned at me, meanwhile gripping Damiens throat tightly, "Such a beauty. Lovely, would you mind not getting into this? Our feud is a bit intimate, long lasting rivalry." He said winking at me before he tossed Damien into the dresser.

"Shit!" I called stumbling back and watching Damien stand up and charge, he slammed into Azazel so hard the two went through the wall and bricks, landing out onto the back porch chairs. "Damien!" I called staring down and seeing him get up and grab the grill lifting it up and swinging it hard into Azazel.

Oh my god. He's so.....strong.

I leaned forward and noticed the two fighting it out in the garden destroying all the herbs and vegetables growing, "Not the strawberries!" I cried as Cerberus stuck his head out the gaping hole in the wall. He barked a few times, I jumped and lost balance, heading straight for the ground.

Shutting my eyes, I braved for the impact, but landed in a pair of arms instead. His scent was unfamiliar, but as he held me, I clung to him quick, pulling back slowly to see him drop to his knees and gently put me down onto the grass before he collapsed to all fours. He coughed a bit before turning and looking to Damien who stood, he was watching me heavily while gripping the porch.

"Gotcha." Azazel said softly with a smirk, it was a stare that I couldn't pull from even if I tried.

I laid back into the grass and looked up at the sky, the sun was still a bit warm. "Bella, you're okay right?" Damien asked staring over at me as he walked toward me.

Giving a nod, I ran my hands over my face, slowly sitting up. "I'll be okay. Azazel, I think we have yet to meet." I said pushing myself up to my feet staring down at the guy on all fours.

He moved to his knees, staring up at me, "A pleasure it is Lovely, you're Bella." He said holding a hand out to me. I glanced at Damien who was glaring at Azazel, then I placed my hand in his and he brought it to his lips, "Your name truly matches you." He replied grinning at me.

Taking back my hand, I held it to my chest before tucking my hair behind my ear self consciously, "Thank you." I was polite when I had to be.

Damien walked over and stared up at the massive hole in the wall, "You can take my room until I get it fixed. I'll sleep in yours." He said it as a demand more than a request. I just gave a nod and watched Azazel smile, "And since there's only those two rooms upstairs, I'll be taking the couch. Sorry Cerberus!" Azazel shouted grinning at Cerbs who was growling at him from the gaping hole.