Chapter 16: Stealing

Damien

She walked into one of the dressing rooms and Cerberus ran in with her despite my hold on his leash.

Little perverted bastard.

I sat on the small chair outside the dressing room door while she changed into the first one.

She asked Cerberus what he thought and then changed into something else before laughing and shaking her head.

After a few more she made a soft cursing sound under her breath and laughing nervously, "Damien?" She asked quietly.

I watched the people pass by and gave a small "Hm?" Before she opened the door and stared at me, "I zipped my hair into the corset." She whispered.

Of course she did, I'm starting to think God is watching us and purposely doing this, purposely tempting me. I get it! I do! Trust that I do.

Standing, I walked to the door and she stepped aside letting me in before she shut the door. "It's um, I just-I don't want to cut it." She said worried as she turned. Her hair was so soft, it just fell in these large beautiful curls, I had her turn around while Cerberus watched with a grin.

Idiot.

I moved her hair aside gently, trying not to give into my temptation to push her up against this dressing room wall and have the wildest craziest sex. I'm a man who likes fun with my sex, I like the whips, the cuffs, foreplay and role play.

Staring at the pile she'd tried on, I noticed she hadn't yet tried on the one I made Cerberus pick. The lace and leather one with the whip and southern style to it. She was stuck in the corset he'd chosen, and I bet her was happy.

He licked her leg and she laughed softly moving his face from her.

Pervert, "Don't lick her, pervert." I muttered to him while he rolled his eyes at me. He knows I'm just bummed I can't drop to my knees and lick her up.

Bella placed a hand to the wall bracing herself while I gently moved each strand out of the zipper. "It's not too stuck is it?" She asked looking to the mirror and meeting my eyes.

I shook my head, "I can get it out." I reassured her while she smiled softly and stared down at the floor.

After ten minutes, I managed to free her hair and unzipped the corset while she held it to her chest. "I've only got one more to try on." She said sheepishly while I gave her a small nod, "That's fine, take your time."

I went out and began looking at all the toys and little things to play with, I eyed over the dick ring with the vibrating spurs, interesting. The thought of Bella riding me while the vibrator pleasured her was intoxicatingly worth it.

"Need a new toy for Stacy?" Bella asked making me feel a bit shy that she caught me, at least she thought it was for Stacy.

Laughing low, and a bit embarrassed, I shook my head, "No, I probably won't continue that pursuit." I said referring to Stacy.

Bella nodded with a small grin, "Not kinky enough?" She asked cocking an eyebrow at me before she walked away with the one piece southern sex costume. Damn.

No, Stacy isn't.

I headed with her to the front while Cerberus jumped up on the counter staring at Nathan curiously, "If you and Cleo want to stop by, I'll be on at eight thirty till ten." She said to Nathan who smiled and gave her a nod, "You know Lee wouldn't miss it." He said bagging her outfit and placing a cowgirl hat with it, "To complete the outfit."

Good thinking kid.

We left and got back to the home while grandfather was outside gardening and talking to some ginger forty year old woman.