Chapter 33: Start A Fire

Damien

Everyone began showing up and surprisingly even those we didn't invite showed up. Grandfather was dressed in a nice suit looking like Hugh Hefner with all the yoga moms surrounding him.

Even Bella was with him laughing and talking about his time as a fisherman.

Her eyes lit up when he told his stories and I could see how much he adored her. Even surrounded by a bunch of single older woman, he kept his kind smile toward her.

Leaning my shoulder into the doorway, I brought the beer bottle to my lips as a hand ran its way up my back and over my shoulder. Stacy stood in front of me now, her grin mischievous. "Hey there Hell Boy."

Her once sexy features dulled now, my desire for her touch, the crave for her, it was heavily faded. "Stace." I said coldly, looking down at my bottle.

She hooked her finger into the loop of my pants, pulling me toward her, "Meet me in your room in five?" She asked gazing up at me seductively.

I glanced up at Bella, her eyes on Stacy and then they met mine. She gave me a soft smile and dropped her gaze to her cup before looking back at the old man.

"Dami." Stacy leaned in furrowing her brows, "Are we meeting?" She asked with a confused look. A shove came to my shoulder and I watched Jason mutter 'Sorry, kid.' Before he walked over to Bella.

Fucking little rat.

I went to move forward, but Stacy was still in my way, "No, sorry Stacy, but I uh I'm done." I said removing her hold on my jeans before going down the steps and out to Grandfather.

He glanced up at Jason and scoffed, "Who invited you?" He asked scowling at Jason. I felt a small smile grow on my lips as the idiot gave him a confused look, "I mean that's no way to treat your guest." He said to my grandfather.

My anger began to fire up, but Bella laughed proudly and looked back at him, "You crashed. That doesn't make you a guest Jase, it makes you a party crasher." She glanced up at him and I watched him scowl at her before muttering about how she's a bitch now.

When he walked by, I gave him one hard shoulder shove, not too hard but hard enough, and it knocked him right onto his ass, "Sorry, Kid." I muttered walking over to the seat beside Bella.

She gave me a shy smile and focused on the old man. She wore a deep red top that exposed a lot of her skin, but at the same time covered more than I desired it to. Her dark jeans hugged her tight and I tried not to gawk at the fact she looked like some vampire hot demon babe, but I couldn't help it.

"Damien, you and Bella go get the burgers ready. I'm hungry." Grandfather said giving me a smirk. What's he up to now?

I stood and Bella did too, walking past me and I followed, keeping my hands on her waist as I walked behind her moving through the crowd.

Stacy gave her a nudge and she stumbled back into my chest, but she didn't give it a second thought. Back off Stacy.

Wrapping my arm around her from behind, I felt her hand run over mine holding it tightly to her as I pushed us to the kitchen.

"Bella! There's too many people here." Her mom said nervously, then her moms eyes ran over me, my arm and bodies close proximity to her.

Bella nodded, "Yeah a lot of people crashed. Do you think there'll be enough food?" She asked a bit worried too now. I leaned down into her ear, "I'll buy a ton of pizza. We could get by with that. Don't worry, Darling." I reassured her.

She calmed in my arms and I felt a smile grow on my lips as she let out a small shaky breath, "Pizza will work too then. Pizza?" She asked her mom who was too busy staring at the relationship between us.

I watched Bella move from my hold, her hand lingering in mine as she walked past her mom, her fingers softly leaving my hand before she left through the crowd.

Her mom was watching her for a few minutes until she glanced over at me, "You're dating." She said a bit worried.

Something told me if I said no, she'd think her daughter was whoring around. She seems like the type to think that. Instead of being honest, I gave a nod, "I've fallen for her." I admitted watching her moms eyes grow before she nodded lost in thought.

Hm, I wonder if she hates that idea....

As she pulled the foil trays out the fridge, I walked over helping her while she thanked me nervously.

She heated the oven and began reheating some other foods she made while laying the cold ones along the island counter.

"Damien, can you make sure she orders breadsticks too?" Her mom asked looking to me and then back at the tray.

I gave a nod, "Yeah." I replied heading up the stairs. I followed her voice to my bedroom, "Yes, and then a Hawaiian."

Pushing the door open, I headed inside watching her turn and give me a smile while I shut the door behind me quietly. "Breadsticks." I said softly while she nodded once.

"And then five orders of the ten piece breadsticks." She waited and then looked back at me, "Anything else? I ordered twelve pizzas." She said waiting for a response. "Get fifty wings. Half mild, half barbecue." I know Aze likes hot wings.

She ordered them and then thanked the other line before giving the address and hanging up.

She placed her phone to the desk and smiled over at me, "Getting lucky tonight?" She asked raising both brows. Lucky? I let my eyes run over her, grazing her, "I doubt it. You're far out of my league." I teased while she laughed lightly and walked over pushing a strand of my hair back. "Not me dork, I meant Stacy." She said gazing up at me.

I scoffed low, "I already told you Angel Darling, she's not kinky and wild enough." I grinned brushing her cheek gently.

She rolled her eyes smiling, "You're such a flirt."

And you're such a beauty.

I ran my other hand over the side of her face, smiling down at her as I held her face in my hands. She stared at me with her big eyes, full like a golden gate to her heaven eyes. "Bella?" I asked softly.

She stepped forward and stared up at my lips, "Damien." She whispered running her hands up my own, holding my wrists as our bodies pressed to each other's.

"Bella!" The door opened and she jumped, stepping back and staring over at Cleo nervously. I dropped my hands and watched Cleo give us a long 'Oh shit' face before she blushed. "I was just going to say it's time. But I can give you-" Bella cut her off, "No it's okay." She said gazing up at me.

Cleo hurried into the room holding two paper bags while I gave Bella a longing look.

Turning to leave, I stepped toward the door but her hand pulled my own. I stared back at her and saw her step toward me, she moved to her tiptoes and leaned into my ear, "We shouldn't start a fire we can't put out. Not until we've got enough time and room to burn." She said laughing softly.

My heart quaked in my chest and I bit her shoulder while she laughed a bit more. Damn I'd take her up against this wall if I could, "I'm going to have you Darling." I spoke low in her ear, kissing her cheek before looking back at Cleo who was acting busy.

Heading out the room, I shut the door and grinned like a madman.

My Bella, finally.

My Darling.