Chapter Four, The Reality Marble

John sighed and face palmed himself. "Saber, I told you not to mention your True Name out loud!" he yelled in a commanding voice.

     "Ah!" Nero covered her mouth with her free hand. "I forgot," she whispered.

     John groaned and clawed at his face. "Whatever." He looked back down at Liz. "Sorry for the sudden break in, Elizabeth!"

     Liz got up and stomped her foot on the ground. Her shadow grew and transformed into three wolves. They growled at him  and his Servant. "What do you want?" she asked.

     "I just want to talk. I mean no harm, friend." John raised his hands up innocently. His foot kicked Nero behind her leg.

     "Ouch! Fine!" she also raised her hands up. She pouted and looked the opposite direction of her Master.

     "Why should I trust you?" Liz asked. The shadow wolves encircled them and growled. Black foam flooded from their mouths and dropped onto the floor, burning the ground.

     "Because I'm the one who saved your life," John answered. "I'm the reason you even got your servant anyways."

     Liz thought for a moment and gasped. "The lunch box! What did you do to my food?!"

     "You need a sacrifice for the summoning circle, so I got you one." He winked at her.

     "You killed Julien?!" Liz yelled.

     Nero also looked up at her Master. "You killed an innocent, Kyoshō?!"

     John rolled his eyes. "It was a necessary sacrifice. I even asked for his permission too. Hey, can I put my arms down? They're getting tired."

     "Keep them up. I still don't trust you."

     John's eyes lit up. "Oh!" he yelled. He snapped his fingers and looked around. "What was it that I was also going to talk to you about?"

     "Stop playing games John or else I'll kill you."

     "Oh yeah." John smirked at Liz. "If you kill me, you won't find about what's happening with this Reality Marble."

      They stared at each other for a moment. Liz was trying to decide what to do. Should she just kill him? But she also wanted to get more information too.

     Nero sighed. "I'm hungry. I'm going to rob your fridge, thank you very much." She put down her hands and trotted to the fridge in the kitchen. She hopped over Enkidu's unconscious body and opened the fridge door. "How sad, you have nothing in here that's worthy of an emperor."

     "I don't even have anything in the first place!" Liz complained as she stomped her foot once more. The shadow wolves returned to her shadow. She tilted her head to the side to gesture for him to come. "Tell us everything. Please."

     John nodded and let his hands down. He followed her to the kitchen.

     Liz crouched down and picked up Enkidu. "Hey, Lancer, are you okay?" she asked.

     Enkidu's eyes tightened, then relaxed. She opened her eyes and looked around. "What happened?" she asked.

     Nero raised her hand while still digging in the fridge. "I kicked you in the stomach, umu!" She announced proudly.

     "You kicked me?" Enkidu looked down at her body. "Servants are much more durable than humans, and I shouldn't feel pain as a machine. How did you knock me out?"

     "I used all of my strength to kick you, so now I'm powerless! Meahahaha!" Nero laughed. She finally took out a two day old stale burger and a jar of peanut butter. "Don't mind me helping myself!"