Chapter Eleven, Lord Matou

Standing behind the shattered glass of the M.H skyscraper stood a man. He was shirtless and only wore formal pants. His chest rose as he breathed in and exhaled. His breath could be seen due to the cold. Hundreds of neon light blue scribbled on to his skin could be seen on his body. His black messy hair waved in the wind as he stared intensely with his bright red eyes at the retreating Masters and Servants. His right hand steamed from throwing back the Broken Phantasm.

His employees all around him applauded. His secretary walked up to him with papers in hand. "Amazing, Lord Matou! You got a direct hit on them!" she announced proudly.

"Mmmm, but it wasn't enough," Lord Matou said as he rubbed his hand. "I wanted to eliminate all of them except for the girl. Ms. Stacey, get my robe." Ms. Stacey bowed and walked over to the nearby coat hanger. "How's my daughter?"

"Her condition is staying the same as it was last week, but it's not getting any better," Ms. Stacey reported as she took off the robe from it. She turned back around and made her way back to Matou. "Her mana is still growing out of control and consuming her."

Matou nodded as he grabbed his robe from Stacey's arm. "How much time does she have left?" he asked.

"About a week," Stacey answered.

Matou nodded again and turned to his Servant. Her closed eyes stared at him with her creepy smile. She bowed and raised her head back up. She tilted her head to the side, as if she was asking, "what is it, Master?"

"Caster, I permit you to use your Noble Phantasm. Flood your world with immense water to single them out," Matou ordered.

Caster bowed and walked over to the shattered window. She faced the outside and took a deep breath. "Deja que los siete seamos aumenten," Caster whispered. On the ground below the skyscraper, all of the snow started to melt simultaneously. Thick heavy clouds gathered in the sky and thunder roared through the heavens. "Dios de los mares, señor de las olas, vengan y traigan destrucción." She opened her eyes to reveal a pure white light that shined in her eye sockets. Above her head hovered a blue flaming symbol of a trident. The clouds above began to pour out water towards the ground.

All of the workers gasped in astonishment at Caster's Noble Phantasm. They ran to the glass and peered outside.

Matou ignored the commotion and made his way to the elevator with Stacey following him. "Lord Matou, what about the flooding waters?" Stacey asked. "The flood will seep through the building and flood the basement."

"Seal the doors then. Grab all of the sacrifices and put them in the chamber. This will be the last time we use that place," Matou answered as he pressed the elevator door button.

Stacey nodded and placed her finger on her lips. Her finger and lips glowed as she whispered an order. The glowing stopped and she put her hand down. "They are sealing the doors right now, my Lord." The elevator doors opened and they stepped inside. Stacey pressed the basement button and the doors closed. The rumbling of the elevator began as they made their way down to the basement all the way up from the 80th floor.

"Send a medic to tend to Caster's wounds. It may be small, but it is still a nuisance." Matou looked at the glass wall of the elevator and looked outside to the fake world. Caster's Noble Phantasm made it rain unimaginably hard. The rain pellets shot out fast and in large amounts. The water didn't drain either when it made its way to the manhole. All of the draineries were clogged to prevent water from lowering. "Separate a tenth of the sacrifice to use as summoning material. The rest I'll use."

Stacey nodded. "They're on it right away."

"How is your Servant? It's Selene, the goddess of wishes and dreams, correct?" Matou asked. "I heard from the reports that she fought with the enemy and badly injured one of them."