Chapter Five, The Unknown Servant

Liz looked down at the map. There were three circles in certain areas. There was one at the local park, another at a museum, and another at the cargo bay. "They're over there?" Liz asked.

     "Yeah. I sensed a magical aura in these areas," John answered. "We could find the other Masters there."

     "But what if they're the Masters and Servants you fought?"

      John shrugged. "Then we run." John stood up and walked to Nero. "Put the peanut butter back, we're heading out," he ordered.

     Nero held the jar closer to her. "No!" she whined. "This is my royal food, the great peanut butter!" She started to drool.

     "I'll use a Command Seal then," John threatened.

     "Eek! Please don't! I'll put the peanut butter away now." She got up from the couch and made her way towards the fridge while shoving as much peanut butter as she can in her mouth.

     Liz stood up too. "Lancer, let's go." Enkidu nodded and followed her out of her apartment. "Are you ready to fight, Lancer?" Liz asked as she stepped outside. She leaned against the wall and looked at Enkidu.

     Enkidu nodded. "I am, Master. I was actually going to ask you the same thing. Are you alright with killing another person?"

     Liz thought for a moment. "I don't think I'll be able to do it," she answered. She thought back to the time she accidentally harmed one of her classmates. The guilt she felt back then nearly killed her.

     Enkidu nodded and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Then leave the fighting to your Servant. I'll protect you, Master."

      "Thanks, Enkidu." Liz smiled at her.

     John finally exited the door. "Are you ready?" he asked.

      "Meahahahaha! I'm always ready, Kyoshō!" Nero claimed. Her mouth was covered in peanut butter.

     Liz walked up to her. "Do you want a tissue?" Liz asked.

      "Hmm?" Nero tilted her head to the side. "Why? Is there something on my face?" she licked her lips to get rid of the gunk. "Oh! I taste my glorious food!" she yelled with delight.

     "Here Nero," she handed her a tissue from her pocket.

     "Thank you very much," Nero said as she wiped her mouth.

      "Let's get going now. It's dangerous to stay in one spot for too long," John said. He was the first one to go down the stairs. Liz nodded and followed, along with Enkidu and Nero.

     Nero hummed a tune as she happily marched down the stairs. Her high pitch humms echoed through the building. Liz moved her head along with Nero's song, but John didn't look like he handled it well. He groaned and covered his ears until they reached the bottom.

     "Nero, please stop," he requested as he exited the stairs.

     "Hm? But this is my song! I shall never stop singing it!" She hummed even louder as they exited the apartment building.

     John pulled out the map while trying to ignore her loud screeching that Nero called "singing." Her voice was so loud in the silent town. It was like hundreds of Neros were screaming all at the same time.

     "Let's go to the park first. It's the closest and it's right next to the museum," John suggested.

     Liz sped up to walk next to John. "Oh, you're right. I guess we should, but wouldn't it be risky? If we get into a fight, it could alert the one in the museum," Liz warned.