Chapter Seventeen, Captured

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
Matou walked through the tornado and shoved open the door to his skyscraper. He entered the lobby and sighed. "Lord Matou! You're back!" Ms. Stacey said as she ran to him. "You also got the girl back."

"Take her to the chamber and send Ms. Rizo to chisel her down," Matou ordered as he stumbled around. He pushed Liz to Stacey and sighed. "And get me... a medic..." He fell face flat on the ground and passed out.

"Lord Matou!" Stacey screamed and ran over to him while dozens of workers entered the scene. Most of them surrounded him while some grabbed Liz and pulled her away towards the elevator. They placed a bag over her head as the elevator doors closed and rose up towards the torture chamber.

One of the medics ran to him and crouched down. They flipped him over and felt for a pulse. "He's alive, but barely," the medic said as he placed his hands on Matou's forehead and his arms surged with magic. "If he was in the field for a few more minutes, he would've died. He's very lucky."

Stacey gave a sigh of relief and fell on her knees. "Thank goodness. I'll take him to his quarters," she said as she picked him up and placed him on the stretcher that the medics brought. "I'll allow the medics to head to his room and patch him up. You can all return to your duties."

They all nodded and returned to getting busy. Half of them flooded the elevators while the other half went up the stairs so that Matou's unconscious body wouldn't be trapped by their bodies.

In the elevator, the medics examined Matou's body, both physically and with magic. "He has several broken bones, hundreds of bruises, and a huge lack of mana."

"His appendix exploded and he lost too much blood."

"I'm putting him into a medically induced coma." One of the medics placed their palm on his head and their arm glowed. "We'll fix him up, but it would hurt him if he was some-what conscious."

"Thank you so much," Stacey said as she frowned at Matou. "I told you not to push yourself, but here you are," she scolded him.

"It was worth it though, Ms. Stacey. He got the girl," another medic said as they took out a needle and poked it in Matou's arm. "But there is one problem that won't be fixed so easily."

"And what's that?" Stacey asked.

"His lack of mana. It's incredibly low. He'll need a transfer of mana from someone else, preferably a magus, immediately," the medic explained.

"Transferring of mana?" Stacey thought for a moment, trying to recall the steps of doing it. "How do you transfer mana again?" she asked.

The medics all looked over at the one that didn't speak yet. They looked back up at them and rolled their eyes. "Fine, I'll explain it," they groaned as they took out glowing pads and placed them on Matou's chest. "There's a few different ways to transfer mana. The ways I know are through a kiss or," they walked up to Stacey and whispered in their ears.

Stacey blushed and backed away from the medic. "H-how vulgar!" she yelled as she covered her face. "To think of such a way to transfer mana—"

"Don't worry Ms. Stacey. We can also transfer mana through a blood transfer of a magus," the medic interrupted as they took out a needle.

"No! I'll do it! If it's for Lord Matou, I'll do anything!" Stacey said while breathing hard and with her face bright red.

The medic stared at her awkwardly and flicked the barrel of the needle. "There's no need for that, Ms. Stacey. Now, will you please lend me your arm?"