Chapter Seven, The Demon And The Warrior

John ran through the maze of metal containers that were neatly aligned on the dock with Liz and Emiya right behind. Philip was being carried by his Servant and Nero was being carried by Enkidu. Johnny stayed near the van and watched them as they disappeared into the mess of containers. The yelling in the distance got closer and closer, along with another voice giggling.

     John slammed his back against a red container and peeked around the corner. "Woah!" John yelled as he jumped away. The door of a container slid right by his face, nearly decapitating him. "I think they're right there," John pointed.

     The ground shook from another explosion. "YOU BITCH!" the male screamed.

     Emiya's eye twitched. "I recognize that voice..." Emiya muttered. Two daggers formed in his hands. The blades were large and slightly curved. They took the shape of the yin and yang symbols.

     "You do?" Liz asked. "Who is it?"

     "A Lancer class Servant: Cú Chulainn," Emiya answered. "He was in the previous Holy Grail War, but..."

     "But what?"

     "The Cú Chulainn I know is calm, cunning, sarcastic, and chivalrous. This version of him... is barbaric."

     The ground shook again and another explosion sprayed debris everywhere. The shrapnel penetrated the container that John and the others hid behind and nearly shot them.

     "Get down!" Enkidu ordered and jumped in front of her Master to take the hit. She dropped Enkidu on the ground and slid her to John. "Gah!" A piece of concrete shot through her left shoulder. She fell to the floor and groaned. Her left arm fell from her body and landed on the floor.

     "Enkidu!" Liz screamed and crouched down next to her. "You're arm!" She carried Enkidu in her arms and inspected her armless shoulder. There was no blood, but just broken clay and dust all over her clothes and on the ground. Her dismembered arm was cracked and almost fell apart.

     "I'm fine, Master," Enkidu said with a pained expression. "This is nothing." She slowly stood up and leaned against Liz.

     The ground shook as a humanoid shot up into the sky. The humanoid figure was shirtless with a cape and hood that had red fur on the edges. His cape waved in the wind with his long red spear with spikes flew with him. His long spikey tail waved around in the air as he fell down towards the container that John and his friends hid behind. The metal container bent inwards and fell apart from the force and weight.

     "Where did that little girl go?!" he growled as he looked around. His eyes spotted Emiya aiming his bow at him.

     Emiya frowned and aimed in towards Cú Chulainn's chest that was covered in strange symbols. His dark blue hair glistened from sweat. "Cú Chulainn, a powerful Celtic soldier that was taught by Scáthach," Emiya said slowly. He tried to recall all the information he knew about him. "Your class is Lancer, isn't it?"

     Cú laughed and slammed the butt of his spear on the ground. "You know a lot about me, Archer. Who are you?" Cú looked around at the bunch.

      "You don't need to know," Emiya answered. He was the only Servant standing between Cú and the other five.

     Cú sighed and walked up to him. "Move out of the way, you're wasting my time."

     "Who are you looking for?"

     "I said," Cú spun his spear around and slapped the handle of his spear into Emiya's stomach, "MOVE!"

     Emiya's body flew into a container and broke through it. He slammed into the next one and toppled it over from the force.