Chapter Eight, The Moon Goddess

Cú Chulainn sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I see, I see," he muttered. He was pulling the swords out of his body one by one as he thought for a while.

     "Did you understand everything I just told you?" Liz asked. She was filling the cracks in Enkidu's arms with tissue and spitting on them so that they could mold and solidify.

     "I think I did." Cú turned around and looked back at Shuten who was still looking for his hood. She hid it somewhere in one of the containers, but since Cú went in a frenzy and launched a lot of them around the place, she didn't know where it went. "If you don't find it in 30 minutes, I'm going to slit your throat!" Cú threatened.

     "Eek! Y-yes, my king," Shuten-Douji whimpered. She was so horrifying earlier, but now that she's getting a taste of her own medicine, she acted like the small petite girl she was.

     Cú groaned and folded his arms. "So we just have to kill this Master, get the Grail, and leave?"

     "That's the plan and I hope that it works out that way, but we think that's there's more than one Master," Liz replied.

     "We believe that the Servants that the two Masters summoned that are against us are summoning more Masters and Servants," John explained. He was holding Philip in his arms. He was originally going to give him back to Emiya, but he fell asleep, so he didn't want to bother him.

     "And that extends our alliance a bit longer," Emiya added.

     "I hope you don't mind working with us for a little while," Liz said with a nervous smile.

     Cú shook his head. "It's fine."

     "I found it!" Shuten announced. She hopped over the destroyed containers littered all around and made her way to Cú. "Here you go, sweetie."

     She gave him a black leather jacket with spikes on its shoulders. The back had a skull on it that said on the bottom, "Peace Of Mind Is Peace Of Death," on it. On the chest, there was a badge hanging on it. Cú snagged it from her hands and growled at her.

     "Uh, Cú? Isn't that jacket too small?" Liz pointed out. The black leather jacket was at least half his size compared to his humongous body and arms. Not even his entire arm could fit in the sleeves. It would explode or rip apart.

     "Oh, this?" Cú's body poofed into black smoke. His humongous figure disappeared, and left behind was a small decently muscular girl with long dark blue hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a small black tan-top with ripped jeans and black leather boots with spikes on top of them. A gray jacket was wrapped around her waist. She put on her leather jacket and snarled at Shuten. "Do that again, and I'll break your spine!" she threatened.

     Liz knew that it was a threat, but she couldn't take her seriously with her beautiful and adorable face and voice.

     Shuten squealed with joy. "Ah! My sweetie! You're so adorable that I just can't help myself!" She hugged the girl and kept giggling.

     "Get off me you slut!" the girl screamed and tried to punch her face, but Shuten dodged and tackled her with another hug.

     "What?!" Liz and John both yelled in unison.

    "Are you a Servant-Master hybrid?" Liz asked first as she rushed up to her and inspected her body.

     "Which one are you? Cú Chulainn or... what's your name?" John asked second. He pushed Shuten out of the way and looked all around her.

     "Oh yeah, sorry for not introducing myself yet." She offered Liz a hand first. "My name's Napurinsesu Ainsworth. Just call me Nap."

     "It's nice to meet you Nap!" Liz shook her hand passionately.