Prologue

A shadow creeps among the rooftops of the royals, sharp eyes like ones of a bird of prey quickly scans the horizon, busy in searching for something. No, someone.  The long ash grey hair of the intruder shines brightly in the moonlight, slivers of it sparkling. The fingers are long and thin, one without a scar. It's a woman's, no a girl's, looking at the length. A girl who barely does any hard work now places her hand on a sword coated in black. Who is she? And why is she doing this? Just then, a flicker of movement catches her eyes, causing her to pull her sword out as it rings through the air, slicing something thin. According to the weight the sword had landed on, it's a person's hair. She squints. 

    She could see, hands. Pure white hands. Not gloved. She brought her sword crashing down again, but the figure steps backward, causing her to lose balance and fall. Nearly fall. The hand grabs her by her arm, yanking her back up. "I don't know who you are, but I know we stand for the same thing. Seeming we have met here." The figure insists, keeping his attention somewhere else, slowly taking off his hood. His royal mark was hidden beneath his cloak, but, the majesticness was hard to keep hidden. A Helystia. "Do you stand for-" She was cut off. "The lower-grades." He finishes, facing her. "For the lower-grades." She repeated. "Since we found each other, shall we be going into business? I know what you're planning." The boy said, looking at her for approval. 

    "Then, let it be."