Chapter One ~ Assigned to Trouble

"Psst" I turned to see my friend Lydia motioning for me to look at my phone. I checked to see if the teacher was watching and then scrolled through my text messages and saw the recent one from Lydia.

"Kai is so cute" the text said and an emoji with heart eyes was beside it I rolled my eyes. My five best friends were overly obsessed with five guys, who in my opinion were nothing but jerks that had fangirls trailing behind them all the time.

Here's a match up chart

Lydia and Kai

Hae-Won and Baekhyun

Kim and Chanyeol

Nara and Suho

Hyori and D.O

There now you know that my friends are unfortunate fangirls and that they are crazy.

I looked through my other text's Hyori who sat across the room texted 'lunch outside' and I sent her an emoji that was a smiley face.

"Alright and that concludes todays lesson" Mr. Li said as we hurried out of the room while the lunch bell rang.

"Thank you" I said to the lunch lady as I paid for my food and sat with my friends.

I groaned as I saw where they had chosen to sit. "Of course you chose the table right beside them" I said to Hyori and she nodded excitedly "Well duh D.O's right there" she said smiling "And Kai" Lydia chirped up I groaned once again but was shushed by my friends.

"Be quiet! We're staring at angels" Nara said and I rolled my eyes again.

"On second thought, you know were getting put in our classes today" Kim said. "Yeah I know we had our singing lesson last week and they put us with the people our voices blend with best" I nodded with confirmation.

"Well we know most of us may not be in the same class" Hyori said "WHAT?!" we yelled in unison.

"Well we're being grouped up by our voices and all of us are practically the same so we could be put with people who sing differently"

I sighed "Oh well" I gathered up my trash as the bell rang and we hurried to the gym. The assembly decided what classes we would be in.

"Good Afternoon!" the principal said "As you know after the first two months of this school go by with you taking normal classes, which to clarify you will still be taking along with this new class-" the principal was cut off with groans all across the gym.

"Well lets begin, all right so I'll go down the list; Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun, Kai, D.O, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and lets see......... one more and it's a girl, Sara Chang"

"What?!" I yelled and Hyori, Nara, Lydia, Hae-Won and Kim stared at me slack jawed and then smiled.

The assembly dragged on and turns out that Hae-Won, Kim, Lydia, Nara and Hyori were all together and their screaming wasn't helping.

"Alright and that's it for today ladies and gentlemen now you will go to your assigned class" I groaned "Hug Kai for me" Lydia said winking while I stuck my tongue out at her.

I walked down to room 101 and saw the teachers nameplate reading Mr.Young. "Hey Mr.Young" I said and he looked up from his desk "Oh you must be Sara" he held out his hand and I shook it.

"Take a seat" I took the one in the middle Sehun was the first to come, followed by the rest of the eleven others.

Sehun took the seat next to me. and whispered "Sorry you got stuck with us, it's gonna be a long year".