Chapter Nineteen ~ Practice Time

"No that's not fair, how come Kai and Lay have dance solo's"I complained.

"You don't even like dancing and beside you have a singing solo" Mr.Young said.

"Oh whatever Ok let's start" I said and the same designer and choreographer from the Presentation were here.

"Ok since we have worked with you before I have already designed your clothes" I said.

She pulled out suits for the guys that were red and black checkered and had 'WOLF' and then a number like 99 or 88.

My dress however was red and black but easy to move in.

We put on our clothes and began the routine that the choreographer had taught us.

After we got through the routine once Mr.Young clapped his hands.

"Alright that's it we don't have time change back and get ready to leave".

So that's what we did and got ready for our next class.
********************

"Tomorrow's Saturday!" I sang as I got home and threw my book bag on the floor.

"Well Mr.Young said he is comma over for practice" Subo said deflating my spirits.

"How'd you know anyway?" I said getting an apple from the fridge.

"Text" he said holding up his phone.

I stopped mid bite. "You have a teachers phone number!" U said before laughing uncontrollably.

"Teachers not teacher" Suho said and I looked at him confusedly.

"I have all of my teachers numbers" Suho said and I wiped a tear from my eye from laughing so hard.

"Suho you are weird" I said before going into my room.

It was only seven but I wanted to got to sleep.

After all tomorrow was a Saturday
*******************
This was kind of short but I wanted to hurry and get to the concert and I know I forgot about Sehun's dog Rex but I forgot to make a chapter about him leaving Sorry! But oh well