Chapter Eight ~ Presentation Practice

"They have your names on the back" Mr.Young instructed the guys as they pulled their suits out.

"What about me Mr.Young" I said bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"I don't know now go annoy the designer" he said shooing me.

I groaned just when the designer came with my dress.

I told her not to frilly or girlish just simple and it's exactly how I told her to do it.

It was black with lace and short sleeves.

The black was to match the guys suits and my name was printed across the back in white just like the guys.

"Wow it's awesome thanks" I said and the lady looked annoyed with me.

"Go try it on" she said and I nodded.

She instructed me to turn around several times.

Once she was satisfied I went back to Mr.Young where all the guys were dressed into their suits and were dancing.

"Okay yes Sehun and Suho will start out with a cartwheel across the front" Mr.Young was saying.

Sehun and Suho did so and landed with a flourish on opposite sides of the room.

Mr.Young clapped and then we started dancing.

"No Baekhyun sings first then Chen and D.O" Mr.Young said shaking his head.

"Then Sehun, Suho and Sara ughhhhh so many S's" he said sticking out his tongue.

"Okay Mr.Young calm down we got this" Chanyeol said.

"No Chanyeol you don't got this" he said rubbing his forehead.

We stared at him in confusion. "the school moved up the date of the presentation" Mr.Young said .

"To when" Chen asked "at the end of the week giving us two days" he said and we gasped.

"Why did they move it up" I asked.

"There are companies that are looking for singers and this is the only time they can see our schools progress".

"Well we might as well practice as much as we can" I said and Mr.Young nodded before telling us what to do.

*******************
"Hey Mr.Young" I said walking in with Chanyeol from Biology.

"What are you kids doing here" Mr.Young said looking up from his desk.

"There's more where that came from" I replied while Mr.Young smiled.

"No seriously why are you here" he asked.

"To practice of course" Suho said walking in and finishing my sentence.

"Wow well I'm really happy that you all care so much that your staying after school" Mr.Young said.

We texted each other during our last class and agreed that we would stay after school to practice.

Suho, Chanyeol and I changed into our dress clothes.

"Who's ready to dance" Lay and Kai said simultaneously walking in.

I rolled my eyes while the pulled off their shirts in front of everyone.

"Woah! Calm down there are rooms for that you now" I said to Kai who started laughing.

"Okay okay Stop it Sara, and Kai go to the dressing room" Mr.Young said.

"Yes sir" we both said before we went in different directions.

Suho and I were warming up without Sehun because his teacher made them stay for a couple extra minutes for talking.

"No Sara your going too high try an octave lower" Suho said to me.

I huffed in frustration "alright fine how's this" I said before singing the line and matching Suho's tone.

"That's much better" Sehun said walking in and fully dressed in his suit.

He threw his backpack down and grabbed a lyrics sheet.

We sung together with the people who had similar voices.

Chen, Baekhyun and D.O sang together and Tao, Kris and Chanyeol and so on.

Once everyone had practiced we came together and practiced our routine.

"Alright 3 2 1 Go" Mr.Young said and Sehun and Suho did their cartwheels while Baekhyun sang the beginning

D.O and Chen sang together then Sehun, Suho and me.

Suho and Sehun were on opposite sides of the room so I was in the middle of the stage when we sang our spot.

We finished with us pulling baseball caps over our eyes and squatting on the floor before the lights go dark.

"Wow that was amazing" Mr.Young said clapping.

"It was most certainly not" the designer lady said popping out of nowhere.

"They could've easily ripped their clothes and cartwheels, they could've ripped their pants".

The lady was turning red from yelling and we all busted out laughing.

She glared at us before going away.

We all dressed out of our clothes then
got our things together.

"Bye" Mr.Young said as he stacked his papers together while we left.

********************

"My car's ten times faster which is why I got here first" I said matter if factly.

I got out the neapolitan ice cream and put vanilla in my bowl and grabbed a spoon before putting on the tv.

"Well it doesn't matter because my motorcycles faster" Chen said smiling.

"That's not far it's lighter anyway so of course it's faster" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Don't you two start" Suho said walking past us.

"Sara you can help me with dinner" D.O said to me.

I groaned before getting up to help him.

Chen stuck his tongue out at me and took my ice cream bowl.

After D.O and I finished making dinner I set the table and ate hurriedly so I could finish homework.

I finished homework in an hour before I passed out on my bed at seven o clock and didn't wake up until morning.
*********************

Sorry if it needs editing I'm really lazy but I hope you like the story so far!

Can't wait to do the chapter on the presentation night!

And a picture of Sara's dress is on here so you kinda see what it looks like.