Chapter Twenty Six ~ Goodbye Highschool

"Okay class I understand that it is the last day of high school but-" Baekhyun cut him off.

"And it's also the last day of the last year of High School" He clapped.

D.O leaned over my desk. He was sitting in his seat with his seat backwards but facing me.

He leaned forward "You know we have the best things planned out for this summer your going to love it!" He said.

I cringed and said "Yeah it'll be fun".
**************

"I don't know what's the problem Xiumin said feeling my forehead.

"She doesn't have a cold or a headache so what's wrong" Xiumin said keeping his hand on my forehead.

I slapped his hand away "There's nothing wrong with me"I said frowning.

"Oh yeah then why didn't you celebrate the fact that today's the last day of school" Luhan said.

"Because" I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Because why" Luhan said.

"You celebrate the fact that there is three weeks of school left but not that there's one day?"
Kris said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah so?" I said crossing my arms.

Xiumin, Kris and Luhan shook there heads at me.
*************

"Mr.Young!" I said hugging Mr.Young who looked surprised by the gesture.

"Hello?" Mr.Young said finally hugging me back.

"It's the last day" I said cheerfully while glaring at Luhan and Kris.

"Yes and I will miss all of you" Mr.Young said.

"You won't need to miss us" I said taking out my phone.

I typed in Mr.Young's number and his phone began to ring.

He picked it up "Well the 21st Century has given us this advance in technology" Mr.Young said brightly.

We had a free day since it was the last day so we decide to hear Mr.Young's life stories.

He showed us pictures of his kids and of his wife.
**************
"No no don't go through that way" I yelled as the horror movie continued.

Chen had rented it as a celebration and we had pizza boxes all over the floor

I was hugging my knees to my chest while clutching Suho and Sehun's arms who were on either side of me.

"Ouch" Suho said who had his eyes closed.

"Oh quite being a baby" I said moving his hands off his eyes.

"No stop!" Suho yelled since the part where the doll showed up with a knife was playing.

"No you have to watch it it's the best part" I said forcing his hands down as his eyes widened in horror.

I laughed while Lay shushed me "okay okay sorry" I said.

We watched to about Midnight and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning a pain stabbed me int he heart a sI remembered the first day we had come to the dorm.

This was exactly what we did.

We were all in mostly the same position.

Well except the fact that Luhan was halfway off the couch and halfway on it.
****************
So there is another Chapter For you Guys!

I'm scared to end the book since I like it so much but the next chapter Sara leaves for real for real :(