Chapter Six ~ I Hate School

"GET UP SARA" Suho yelled, I rolled over on my stomach while Suho made a failed attempt to wake me up again.

I finally woke up and hit Suho in the face with my pillow.

Suho laughed while I went into the bathroom to shower. When I came out Suho wasn't there anymore. I changed my clothes and dried my hair. I went into the kitchen for Breakfast.

Chen was eating cereal while sitting on the counter.

I pushed him down so he wasn't blocking the toaster. I made myself toast but stopped when Chen whispered " You didn't pull away Chang" I gasped and glared at him.

The others hadn't heard. I shoved Chen making him laugh, I sat in my usual seat next to Sehun and across from D.O.

I ate in silence and finished quickly and grabbed my book bag and my keys. I said goodbye to them and walked to my car.

I walked into History class, Suho was the only one there. I shook my head. Suho always got here before me even though he left the dorm after me!

I sat down in my usual seat and unpacked my bookbag.Then I went to my locker and was surprised to see Lydia. She ignored me when I'm pulled out my phone and texted her. Her phone rang and she took it out and looked at what I texted. She glared at me and then walked away. Okay that didn't work I thought to myself.

As I stood there Nara hopped up and chirped in a high choice"HI!" I waved back at her as she went to her locker.

D.O was in the hallway while Hyori walked into the hallway. I grabbed D.O's arm and he stood beside me while I motioned to Hyori to come over here.

I knew that Hyori wasn't going to embarrass herself in front of D.O. Once Hyori came up to me I let D.O go and Hyori glared at me.

"Oh come on even Nara's not mad what is it with you guys" I said and Hyori's jaw tightened.

"We will forgive you of you apologize" Hyori said and with that she spun on. Her heel and walked away.

I smiled because I knew exactly how I would apologize and I was positive that they would forgive me.

*******************************

I hurried to get my lunch and sat down at the thirteen people table. I explained to D.O, Suho, Baekyun, Chanyeol and Kai what they needed to do. they nodded but Baekyun seemed to be confused.

I watched as each walked over to the girl that I had told them to go to. They each said exactly what I told them to say and I swear my friends were red as tomatoes when the five guys came back.

"Happy"They all said simultaneously I nodded while they acted as if nothing happened.

My phone rang in my pocket.

It was a text from Nara. She told me to come to her table. I did and all of my friends looked like they were gonna burst.

"Thank you!" They all yelled and I laughed while Hae-Won held her arms out for a hug and I shook my head " You know I don't do hugs" I said while all my friends let it drop.

I rubbed the back of my head and smiled sheepishly. " Would it be okay if I still sat there" I said and my friends looked confused.

"well duh!"They said and winked at me. My friends looked as if their crushes had asked them to marry them. I rolled my eyes and ate my lunch when I realized Chen was eating with Hyo Wang.

I glared at Chen while Hyo shot me a smile and I did my best to not look disgusted. Chen winked at me while I ignored him and turned back to my lunch where Suho was reading..