Chapter Five ~ A Date with Chen?

"keep them closed" Chen said as we continued walking to what I was assuming to be the parking lot

"Chen I don't have all day" I said groaning. "OK you can open your eyes now" Chen said and I hesitantly opened them.

Sitting in front of me was the newest model motorcycle. It was red with a white stripe to match his car.

"Men and motorcycles" I muttered making Chen raise an eyebrow. "Chen seriously I'm leaving now" I said and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. close.Too close for me.

I tried to pull away but Chen was strong. "You owe me Chang" he whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

"I don't owe you anything" I said matter-of-factly. Then I remembered last night and how upset Chen had been. Someting flashed across his face and I didin't catch.

"Fine but I said sorry what do you want me to do" I siad while Chen let go of me so now we were side by side. He didn't let go of my hand.

"Well sorry's not enough, You Sara Chang are going out on a date with me" he said motioning toward the motorcycle.

There was a moment of silence. Then I burst out laughing "Chen if you think I'm going out on a date with you there really is something wrong with you" I said.

"Oh Really, If you don't I'm telling him you wan't to go out with him" Chen said a smirk playing across his lips.

"Who's him?" I said but by Chen's smirk I knew exactly who it was. "Oh No, no, no, no" I said and put my head in my hands.

I flashed back to fourth grade when Hyo Wang asked me to marry him. He was serious and then failed to aske me out all through middle school and had still tried every year till now. Of course everyone knew.

"You wouldn't" I said as Chen suppressed a smile "I would" he said tilting his head.

"I hate you" I said "Love you too" Chen said and I remembered thats exactly what I had said to him.

I walked back to the dorm and hurried to shower and get dressed. I had nothing to do so I threw my backpack on the sofa and walked into Chens room where he was brushing wet hair.

"Awwww Chang you came to see me" he said and I rolled my eyes "You missed my pretty face" he said and I groaned "Could your ego get any bigger" I said and he smiled "I don't have a big ego" he replied simply.

I raised an eyebrow while he pulled a collared button down over his white T-Shirt. "You get ready so slowly" I whined while Chen once again began brushing his hair.

"I didn't ask you to wait" he said and I smirked "Don't flatter yourself" I said and Chen smiled he grabbed his bookbag and slung it over one shoulder.

"Okay I'm ready" he said and we walked out of the room. I slunk down on the sofa next to Suho who was reading a book, as usual.

"We'll be late so I'm gona go ahead and go" I told Suho and he nodded "I'll go too" Chen said and I followed him out to the parking lot.

"Remember Chang tonight " he said and I stuck my tongue out at him "Whatever" I said as I got into my car and started the engine.

I drove to school and listned to my favorite sound. Suprisingly it was Chen's singing. I had it recorded for him when he practiced.

I hummed along to his voice and turned it off once I pulled into the school.

I wasnt early but atleast I wasn't late. I walked to History My first class and watched as student's filed in I saw Suho who nodded at me and headed to the front row, middle seat.