Chapter Fifteen ~ Dealing With The Witch

"What no way are you moving in with me" I said glaring at Mai.

"Oh well Mr.Young insisted that I share with you even though I said that I would stay in a hotel" she said sweetly.

"Oh you can cut the act" I said angrily.

Surprisingly Mai listened to me.

"Alright look I don't want to do this as much a stop but if I'm going to get Sehun back then yeah I'll do it" she said.

"Oh so this is for Sehun" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Well duh why else would I trade schools in the last year of high school when there is only one month left".

I nodded taking in what she was saying.

I pressed a button on the sofa and it jumped out into a pull out bed.

I went in my room and brought out a new blanket and a pillow and threw it there.

"You can sleep here" I said and walked away.

I went to my room to do my homework since my hand had stopped swelling.

"Daddy- yes I know but Sehun- yea he is and yeah-" I didn't listen to anymore of her conversation
1. Because she has an annoying whining voice
2. Her dad kept cutting her off.

I finished my homework and went to go see what D.O was making for dinner but Mai stopped me.

She walked into my room without knocking, how rude.

"Well I am going to the hotel after all, I just came to say goodbye and tha Sehun is putting my suitcases in his car as we speak".

I knew she didn't come to say goodbye just came to brag about the fact that Sehun was driving her.

She winked any me evilly and left.

I got up after her and went to see what D.O was making for dinner.

When I got to the living room D.O was wearing his usual 'don't bug the cook' apron.

Sehun was leaning against the door what I assumed was waiting for Mai.

Mai came out while D.O and I were arguing over what to make for dessert.

"Oh Sehun I'm so sad but since I'm not welcome here-" Sehun looked right through her act but still opened the door for her.

D.O looked sad for a moment because he was thinking it was his fault but quickly snapped out of it.

Sehun and Mai left while D.O and I continued arguing.

Sehun came back while we were all eating dinner and took his usual spot beside me.

No one acknowledged him but continued eating.

I finished my dinner and went back to my room to finish homework when my phone started ringing.

It was an unknown number.

But I wasn't that type of person. So I picked it up anyway.

"Hello" I said casually waiting for the person on the other line.

"Enough with the casualties" it was Mai.

"Oh what do you want" I said groaning.

"Well you know almost everything about Sehun right?" She aaid and I nodded.

Then I realized she wasn't here to see me nod so I said "Yes mostly, what he told me anyway- wait why do you want to know?" I said suspiciously.

"You already know why" She replied then we began playing 20 questions about Sehun.

"Whats his favorite color?"

"What's his favorite show?"

"Which does he prefer coffee or bubble tea?"

"What does he liked to be called, cute or handsome?"

"What's his favorite food?"

"Who is his best friend?"

We continued the 20 questions but r Mai was taking so long and I figured she was writing this down.

"Wow he hasn't......" She trailed off.

"Hasn't what?" I asked.

"Hasn't changed at all" she said and by her tone I knew she was smiling.

"Ummm can I ask you a question?" I said.

"What?" Mai said.

"So what happened between you and Sehun?" I asked and for some reason I really wanted to know.

"Well I don't know it's like it stopped before it ever happened" Mai said sadly.

For once I felt bad for her.

"Well I liked him......alot and well I always got the guy but he just never even talked to me or even look at me for that matter" she said.

"And well after he started this year he told me he liked someone else" she said and I inhaled sharply. a That must've been hard.

I slapped myself,Why was I sympathizing with Mai?
But she continues the story.

"Well and then he told me who she was" she said next.

"And she was... well she sounded perfect" Mai said.

"Then he said he wa stumping me because..... because he was......was......in love with.....her"

"After that I fell apart and then my parents had to put me back together"

"My dad smacked some sense into me and told me that at the end of the year he would help me get him back".

"But it's not working, so far anyway" Mai said sadly.

"Wait not working?" I said

"Yeah that's what I said" and just like that the snotty Mai was back.

"But then what about in the supply closet? I asked.

"Well that was just me and then Sehun yelled at me" she said sheepishly

"Oh okay anyway bye" I said glad that it was over.

I was about to press the 'end call' button but Mai stopped me once again.

"Hey wait a sec" she said and I groaned.

"Fine be like that but I wanted to say sorry" she said.

"About the pie" she explained.

"Oh that's okay I threw it back at you anyway" I said grinning after that she hung up.

I smiled pleased with myself as I turned off the phone.

I just knew one thing: Mai was never going to be my friend no matter how sweet she was going to act.

She was a fake when it came to attitude.
**************************
So should Mai and Sara be friends or enemies?
Who does Sehun like?
Well you can think about that all I have to say is that two chapters in one day!