Chapter Twenty Three ~ Meeting With The Agents

"That's absurd Chanyeol" I said as we entered the dorm Thursday afternoon.

"It is not" he argued pouting.

We bickered while I grabbed an apple.

Suho who was sitting in living room reading glared at us to be quiet.

"Sorry, Your the boss" I said saluting him and walking down the hallway to my room.

Once I got in my room I changed my clothes and straightened my room.

After that I hurried and grabbed the slip of paper with the address which I was to meet the agent.

I stuffed it into my pocket and walked out of the dorm as quietly as I could.

I hurried to the parking lot and got into my car.

Once I did I entered the address into the GPS.

It showed me a picture then gave me directions.

The Agent had told me to meet him at one of the fanciest restaurants in town.

Once I entered I saw the man and he waved me over.

"So darling what is it that you wanted to talk about" he asked.

"Um well I-" he cut me off and said.

"You must order first" he said and he waved a waiter over who took our order even though I refused to eat.

"Okay well I thought it would be better if you.....How can I put this.... If you promoted the twelve guys as a band ONLY not me" I said.

"Well that makes sense but.....why?" He asked.

"You see well um I think that they would be more successful without me" I said.

"And that they would have less fans If I were to be with them" I said.

"I understand well in that case here" He said handing me a business card.

"That is the number of an agent who wanted to promote you s a solo singer" he said and I tucked it into my pocket.

"Thank you" I said as our food arrived.

"I'll be leaving now" I said getting up without even touching the food.

"Suit yourself" he said " umm and could you not mention this to anyone" I said and the agent winked at me.

"Not a soul he said as I left.

I drive home and opened the door to my room.

When I did everyone was in the kitchen eating dinner.

That is except for Suho who stood in front of me with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Where were you?" He asked.

I was about to answer when Chanyeol hugged me.

"Sara I thought you were dead!" He said and I tried to wrench out of his grasp.

"Chanyeol........I........can't.....breathe" I said gasping.

"Oh sorry" he said putting me down.

"Well Suho for your information I was at Lydia's dorm" I said and Suho raised his eybrows.

"Well you could've told us before you left" Suho said raising his hands in exasperation.

"Well sorry what time is it anyway" I said hanging up my car keys.

"Its nine" Shuo said looking at his watch.

"Whoops won't happen next time ok?" I said and Suho glared at me as D.O handed me a plate of dinner a sI headed to my room.

I ate dinner while simultaneously doing homework.

If Mr.Li complained their was food stains on today's homework well.....too bad.

I fell asleep around eleven you know high school can be a real pain.

Well unless your Suho.

************************

So that's it so what will Sara do next? Well have fun guessing!