{49}

Concupiscent 

(adj.) lustful; sensual

.. Just gonna give you the smut you deserve ..

Sitting in the darkness of my room, I looked out of the window, enjoying the view of the woods. It was crazy to think that I'd lived out there for so long, I'd been hiding between trees in darkness like this. My soul had been through a lot, but when I met him everything changed. 

Slowly he healed the parts of myself that I thought were the new me, he helped me see a path again, an easy one this time. His words of encouragement, even our fights, I felt so deeply connected with him that it stitched up my mind, without me realizing when or how the change happened. 

Today had been incredible, the chatter in the living room never died down and I'd laughed more than I had during my seven years out there. Dark Moon and next to my mate was my safe place now, today they had only confirmed that thought by trying to blend our traditions. They wanted me here and none of them had an issue with me being an Aurelia. 

A knock on my door shook me out of my daydream, as I walked towards it I tried not to fall. It was so dark in here and some of my clothes were still on the floor from when I changed into my short night gown, it was one of the gifts from Lilly and I loved the royal blue color.  

Mustering up the courage to open the door, my eyes met intense brown ones. They were flickering between mine and then down to my lips. 

"Arrax?" I questioned, opening the door fully letting him step into the room where he closed the door behind us, and then locked it. In the moonlight cast from the window, his dark, shadowed features awoke my body and my nipples hardened by having him this close. His mucky scent took over my entire sense of smell and I tried not to seem too affected, "Is everything alrig-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, before his fingers tangled themselves in my hair and our lips met in a hot spur of passion. My fist gripped his shirt in a tight hold, trying to make sense of every sensation. 

A sigh escaped my body, when his soft lips moved against mine, I'd missed having him this close. He guided me to the bed, where I fell down onto my back. Arrax stood between my legs, towering over me, as his eyes caressed every inch of my skin, his gaze leaving a hot trail in their wake. 

"You're so fucking sexy and this dress is killing me." His husky voice said, before he crawled on top of me, making sure to hold up his own weight. 

As his eyes trailed across my face, down my neck and landed on my mark, a small smirk landed on his lips. He seemed very satisfied with what he saw, creating an ache in my core for him. Arrax came closer and his lips kissed me once on my neck, sending shivers straight between my thighs. 

As an animalistic growl emitted from him, he kissed down my neck, torturing me. He reached my mark and the smallest kiss whispered against my sensitive skin, I had no control over the moans that left my lips. He had me right where he wanted me and I had no issue with being under his mercy. 

Arrax was my one healthy drug, the one that puts my soul into a frenzy of jitters and passion. Filling my mind with nothing but him and his fingers burning my skin. His hand cupped my cheek as he lowered his lips to mine again, a hungry growl coming from him. 

We are moving too slow, I need more. 

Grabbing his shirt I lifted it over his head, allowing my curious eyes to enjoy the sight of his toned stomach. Pushing him away, he landed on his back where I straddled his hips, kissing down his neck and drowning in his scent.