END OF THE EARTH.

❝I'LL GIVE MY LOVE, I DON'T CARE IF IT HURTS

❝I'LL GIVE MY LOVE, I DON'T CARE IF IT HURTS.❞

FREYA ANASTAS IS AN ACCIDENTAL STAR SAPPHIRE. The rings of this universe never chose her, never sought her out, and she could have gone about her entire life as a normal human, one that gazed up in wonder at the heroes above.

However, fate has a funny way of working out and after something called the 'Blackest Night' ripped an entire universe apart, spreading death at an untold level, its sole survivor ended up on Earth-Prime, brought there by the Legion of Doom. Only, they weren't the ones to find her first ━ that honour went to the exhausted Freya Anastas.

Seeing the love in her heart, the dying Star Sapphire gave her ring and her legacy to the only living person around and just like that, Freya became one of the heroes she'd always looked up to.

But nobody can be a hero alone, a lesson Freya is quick to learn when the Gordaians arrive on Earth in search of a lost princess. Instead of finding Koriand'r alone and defenceless, they find her with friends, with people willing to fight worlds for her, and by some sick turn of luck, Freya is one of them.

And that's just the start of it ━ soon, Freya would learn that her being there was no accident. They'd learn of demons from other dimensions, of fighting back destiny, of just how far acts of kindness could take them.

Until then, though, there's this: a group of mismatched and traumatized kids, one Markovian princess with more secrets than they could imagine, and a Star Sapphire that feels like she's got the weight of the world on her shoulders and that if she falters, even for a second, it might just be the end of the earth.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄
Tara Markov has actually never done anything wrong in her entire life, can you believe it? What an angel, I love her

Seriously, though, Terra's treatment throughout DC's history has always left a sour taste in my mouth. The Judas Contract expected us to believe that the fifteen-year-old, emotionally volatile girl was the evil one, not the mass-murdering fifty-year-old who made the conscious decision to sleep with her... uh yeah, no, DC, that's not how these things work.

So Tara's not gonna be treated terribly in this story! There'll be acknowledgement that she's no angel, but she's not the villain here. That is Slade and that has always been Slade and I'm afraid I will be fighting people on this.

It's gonna be a fast-burn (we die like men) & alternating POVs!!!!! Unreliable narrators!!!!! My fave tropes!!!!!!

𝐃 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒
━ Lizardgurl
━ univrsus
━ elektranatchiosss
━ soulofstaars
━ 
━ yungsblud

𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒
The following story contains crude language, sexual assault, paedophilia, murder, allusions to emotional & physical abuse, sexual content, gore & canon-typical violence.

𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒The following story contains crude language, sexual assault, paedophilia, murder, allusions to emotional & physical abuse, sexual content, gore & canon-typical violence