TWO.

━ END OF THE EARTHii

END OF THE EARTH
ii. miss markov
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

      "TARA'S CUTE, RIGHT?"

      Wally West barely lifts his head. Between school work and the hero life, he's been busy ━ almost overwhelmingly so. This is the first time since Tamaran that Freya's been able to talk to him and she's decided to waste her time on a very important matter. She's sure she can fit in teasing him about Raven later... or maybe she can multitask...

       Either way, she's gonna find out whatever's going on between those two. There's always been something ━ everyone can see it ━ but since their little venture into space, it's grown. Freya can practically feel the love pouring off him.

       "Uh, I hadn't really noticed..." He replies, thumbing through one of his textbooks, and Freya decides that not even the delightful amount of love he gives off that goes and powers her ring is enough to justify him not giving her attention. She might actually die if she doesn't constantly get some.

        She groans. "Wa-lly! I am trying to discuss my emotions here!"

        He puts the book down with a sigh. "Okay then, princess. Talk."

       Freya blows out her cheeks and leans forward. "I think she's been flirting with me... but, like, I'm not getting the right vibes off her, you know?"

        "She's definitely been flirting with you", he says. "And if you want to talk about vibes, maybe try Raven."

        Her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Raven, huh? You two seem pretty chummy..."

        "Drop it, Star."

        "But that's no fun!"

        He sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I'm serious ━ this isn't something I want to talk about."

        She shrugs, fighting back a pout. "Okay then. Back to me and Tara, I guess."

        He smiles, just a little, and Freya wishes she could brush all his worries away. He's far too young to be this stressed out and Dick is turning out even worse than him. Neither has fully accepted that they need to drop something, either being a hero or going to school.

       But they're both far too stubborn to admit and she's scared that they'll only realize it once they've cracked under all the pressure. And she knows she's not the only one to notice, knows that Kory and Donna are equally worried. She'd hoped that having Roy back in town would help them, but it isn't working.

       She likes distracting him. It's what she's good at, really; annoying them into some form of relaxation. It's been working less and less on Robin as of late, but with Kid Flash, it seems there's still some hope.