The End

______

"You can't run forever little girl~"
I'm scared and I'm lost, the sound of his footsteps behind me is alarming, I don't remember how long he's been chasing me for.. maybe 13 minutes at best?

"Wait what's that sound?"

The man chasing you started shooting rounds at you from behind, in a panic, you took a turn into a forest you were unfamiliar with, after 5 minutes passed thinking you had lost the man you took a rest behind an old oak tree.

"I wonder why he's chasing me, what did I do? I can't really remember what happened.. everything has been such a blur."

You look down to see what you were wearing. A babydoll dress with socks and shoes which are now dirty and ruined along with no jacket to cover you from the Cold.

"Not that I need it anyways.. "- shaken out of your thoughts, behind you the leaves and branches where breaking along with panting sounds. "Is that a.. dog?"

Before sprinting off, for a split second you felt no pain just then you let out a bloodcurdling scream, the dog running after you bit your left ankle then you heard someone approaching you.

"I got you now bitch, I don't understand why you would have to make me let the dog after you I only asked you to behave while I was away.."

Oh yea now I remember why I was running away. I was trying to escape from his home.

***

"I got to get out of here! I can't stay here anymore."

Your thoughts were scrambled as you struggled while tugging at the locks on the windows and doors, you managed to find some keys hidden beside the window in a secret compartment before the front door opened only for you to look at the monster that took you.

"Hey.. and just what in the hell do you think you're doing? You weren't misbehaving were you?"

"N-no sir I wasn't"

"Good"- as he stood up grabbing a hold of the keys behind you.

"You think I'm stupid?"

***

"Hey! You brat you haven't been listening have you?"

He was right, you weren't listening, the numbing pain hit hard like a bucket of cold water in the middle of winter, the words he spat went into one ear and out the other.

"I should just kill you at this point, you serve me no good anymore. Besides I've killed your family and you're far from home, no one will miss you."

Your head turned to noticed the bag he was holding the whole time you were laying on the floor. The man acknowledged the bag as he opened it and spilled its contents onto the limp body, Clothes fell on top of you. "Was he going to let me go?"

While attempting to get up, the man used his foot to kick you down harshly which caused you to lose breath, and with a blink of an eye... there you laid face to face with the front of a shotgun barrel..

The warm liquids started pooling beside your head, the heat your body held started seeping through you and the pain, there was no moment to prepare for impact nor a moment to scream. Your whole body was gently shaking then just before your eyes closed You saw the strangest thing..

A deer looking back into my lifeless eyes.

______

Hello. I honestly don't know if anyone will read this but if you are Hi hello! This is my first story ever to be published 😳 it's gonna be pretty wack.

**UPDATED VERSION— 1•22•2020**
**UPDATED VERSION- August 22nd, 2021**

Hi, it's the author from the future? I'm updating this book because I miss it so much. Also I was like 15 when I started writing it.. I'm 17 going on to 18 and yeah my writing has changed a lot and this book has so many fucking spelling mistakes it's actually embarrassing.