The moments leading to a disaster.

______

After eating dinner you and Alastor washed the dishes and started to do some cleaning by hand which was rare considering you both used black magic to do the house work, Alastor swept and mopped while you went upstairs and grabbed all the laundry, you went into the bedroom and started grabbing the clothes Alastor left in the bathroom from his previous nightly activities, your stomach had dropped as you discovered a disgusting pile of bloody clothing soaked in the bathtub waiting to be dealt with.

"Alastor!! Come here right now!"
"What's wrong Y/n?"- Alastor called as he entered the room nonchalantly.
"Al.. I'd appreciate it if you didn't! Leave your bloody clothes all over the clean bathroom.. the white! Clean bathroom, just look at the stains on the white liens floor and bath towels. Why in the bloody hell would you wear a white shirt if you knew you were handling "business".. hmm?"

He stood there before the smaller woman as she waited for a response, to which Alastor only laughed.

"Your trying to scold me for a bloody shirt?... HAHAHAHA.. oh my dear, you are so hilarious your going to have to remind me who the fuck you think you are talking to with that tone."

_____

His response caught you off guard it made you feel hot, a bit embarrassed to be quite honest but you weren't going to let that stop you, you picked up a hanger and whacked Alastor in the hands with it then you pulled his antlers and dragged him into the bathroom and shoved his nose in the bloody clothes, you bent down while still holding onto his antlers and shook his head a bit..

"I'm going to fucking set you up in flames if you don't shut up.. now fucking pick up this shit before I completely lose my cool.. you got that?"

You violently let go of his antlers and scoffed while walking away with the rest of the laundry, managing how many times Alastor touched you in a mean way built up inside so doing that to him was pay back for all the times he grabbed your wrist or chin or threw you to the side.
Walking down to the laundry you laughed to yourself for seeing Alastor do exactly as you told him, but somehow a part of you feared that Alastor was completely mad at your actions and would try to take power back in another way.

For the rest of the night you and Alastor were doing your own things, Alastor was sitting in his recliner with a bottle of whiskey while reading a book as you were sitting on the sofa watching "They love Lucy" and enjoying some fresh red wine, after a while Alastor got up, walked over to you and picked you up he sat himself down in the exact spot you were just at and he sat you in his lap, he started to undo his tie and unbutton his dress shirt and he threw his arms around your waist holding you like a teddy bear.

"Wow Alastor actually hugging me? How odd considering that you actually don't love me.."
"Ahehe..My dear I never said that."- he spoke uncomfortable and stiffly.
"So your lying to my face now? You wrote it yourself"- you placed your wine glass on the coffee table and crossed your arms, fake pouting.

"Oh will you forget about that stupid book! It isn't my fault you went snooping where you shouldn't have been."
"Ah! which reminds me. If I didn't go "snooping" you would have carried on like nothing had happened.. at this point I'm just waiting for you to throw me out."

Alastor looked at you with an annoyed expression- "You want me to throw you out? Fine I'll throw you out.. I will Gladly throw you out my love!"

Alastor pushed you off of his lap and grabbed a clump of your hair and harshly pulled you up to level with his waist as he hulled you over and walked to the 3 story balcony, he swiftly held you over the ledge by hair and limbs as you cried out for him to stop, below you was a pool that was 12 ft deep, the cold wind hit your skin as he held you over the edge looking at the scared girl, you prayed he was bluffing in this situation.