Dramatics.

______

The two of you preoccupied the velvet sofa sitting still deciding wether to answer Vaggie's calls for help, her frantic knocking annoyed the hell out of you but looking over at Alastor's face you could tell it was starting to affect him beyond measures. His smile slowly falling as he became irritated leading him to the door, throwing it open and yelled in her face.

"For the love of baphomet Vagatha what could I help you with."-he stated through a shut smiling jaw while rubbing his bridge.
"Oh. So sorry your majesty. Charlie is kidnapped and I need your help! Please.."

Alastor stood at the door staring into her eyes with a blank expression until he fell into a fit of laughter, the man practically had tears falling from his eyes as he doubled over holding his slender stomach. "That's golden of you! You had come crawling to the person you so despise in order to seek your lost lover? Drop dead twice dearest. Good day." His snickering tone made you twist.

After having enough you'd make your way to the door pushing him aside without word and had her walk inside to sit on the sofa, Alastor watched you walk with her leaving the door open trying to process what was happening.

"So Vaggie, you said Charlie is missing?" You asked calmly.
"Yes I did."
"Mmh and what did you think I could possibly do about it?" He stated as he walked over to plop down next to you, your arms had crossed each other over your chest as you were pulled in by his left arm.

"I- want you to help me find her.. please I beg you both."
"Mmm I don't know Vagatha.. this all could be a nice game."

You swatted at Al causing him to shake his head in disbelief.

"Vaggie.. I understand she's not here at the moment but Charlie congratulated us, up until the brawl started, Lucifer took Charlie along with Lilith and a few guards, you sure she isn't just at The Morning-star Mansion?"
"I don't know where that is, look I don't know she isn't answering my calls nor text and I'm worried."

Vaggie said panicked as she paced around the living room now.

"Hmm sounds to me like maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you~"
"What are you trying to imply asshole." She turned quickly letting her anger seep out.
"Silly girl! What I'm trying to imply is that she doesn't want anything to do with you. A major bossy bitch like you would drive anyone up the walls eventually! Some faster than others I suppose.." he whispered the last line loud enough to where you could hear.

He clapped his hands as he stood up to approach her with his hands behind his back, a dark looming presence filled the air making the hairs on your neck stand.

...

"Alastor Deern. Enough. Look Vaggie.. we're sorry she isn't calling you but there's really nothing we can do. She's the princess of hell she must be busy with something important, not saying you aren't important to her but, I'm sure she'll turn up in no time.."

Alastor finished his cigar and grew bored with the conversation turning to leave upstairs to use the bathroom, after a moment of harsh tension Vaggie asked you a question that made your blood boil.

"(Y/n)... why did you even marry Alastor?"
...
"Because I love him."
"Pfft. You call that love? It's simple destruction and you know it, it's okay you can tell me. (Y/n) we can help."