Neon Love

𖤐
_____

He didn't dare to speak of the things he'd seen, it would be better to keep it between James and him. Al would slither around in the night occasionally walking in and out of his office, into the drawing room back to the second loft area and once again inside the main entertainment center, he'd let Hades out to pee and join the black red fur baby for a walk pondering.

"I've gone mad Hades.. why am I in shock?"

The dog didn't answer he just trotted along side his lanky legs happy to enjoy the autumn air, "Perhaps I should confront her about it, no I shouldn't. She'd have a blow out and assume I'm experimenting with her mind as she lays vulnerable asleep.. she'd probably refuse to sleep next to me for the rest of forever." The dog long done walking looked up at him with a "be real." Expression. "I know Hades it's nonsense. C'mon boy."

He walked back home and crept up the steps sliding into his cold untouched spot, his eyes turned to look at the sleeping girl next to him, (h/c) hair curled everywhere, it was natural, the soft snore pressed upon your lips and the rising and falling of your chest captivated his eyes, he didn't really seem to breathe it was strange to him.

***

"My lady. There appears to be an "Angel Dust" searching for you."- you placed your tea cup down as Diamond took your book, Alastor sat in his chair reading the hellpaper, he looked down from his glasses aiming for the door.

"Dear who did he say was here?"
"James I'm coming down, tell him I'll be down."

You ran down the hall, ascended the stairs and ran past the halls reaching the front door, Al had quietly followed you to the bottom of the stairs watching as James stood in front of the door.

"My lady. It appears you're bleeding."
"Oh it appears I am."

He hands you a handkerchief, the blood stained the white cloth as you pocket it behind you, James opens the door to reveal a confused man looking at the grand doors with all of its engravings and rustic theme. "Angel! Hi.." "Aye toots.. yer door is super weird, but in like a-a good way. Looks more fuckin expensive then the iron fencing ya got out there."

He laughs and brushes it aside as he extends his arms for a warm hug.

"How in hell did you find this place?"
"Oh y'know, I have my ways. Charlie actually sent me here to see if Vaggie was here but I actually don't care. I just kinda wanted to see you and the old fart."

You laugh at his remark towards Alastor. "No I'm sorry Vaggie isn't here."

"Eh oh well, didn't care in the first place anyways. But hey, since I'm here you wanna come with me to a party? It's an amazing club across pentagram city, my homegirl can't make it but I think you're up for the ride."
"A party? Sure! I haven't been outside in awhile so I could use a different scene. On one condition though.. can Alastor come along?"

Angel looks at you blankly, with a monotone smile and a slight eye twitch.

"Oh yeah- yeah of course he can babe, I mean who else are you gonna throw it back on? Not a total stranger!"
"Yay! Okay we'll go get ready."-Alastor fled up the stairs back into his chair as if he never left, tracking your footsteps he played it off and decided to hop in the shower.

You led Angel into your guest bedroom letting him use whatever, and you walked back into the other bedroom going towards the bathroom door and opening it, Alastor was in the shower humming a song while you started slowly undressing yourself and gently hopping into the shower with him, Alastor turned around to grab conditioner but instead was greeted with pearly white fangs, he let out a small scream and dropped the bottle causing you to laugh.