Welcome little ones

_______

Alastor grabbed Lucifer's face and shoved it in the bathroom wall, while James had a hold of his arms he pushed them far back causing them to pop out of place, Lucifer did not seem amused. He spread his hellish wings and flew out of Alastor's open window.

____

"Ughhh! ALASTOR! I CAN'T KEEP HOLDING IT!!"

"Sir! She needs attention now!"

_____

James quickly flew downstairs and simply picked you up and carried you to your bathroom placing you in the bathtub and turned with water on. Diamond rushed in and helped you place your legs up and prepared you for delivery all while Alastor stood in the back of the room with his radio dial eyes.. deep down he was panicking.

______

"Deep breaths Mistress. On the count of 3 I want you to push as hard as you can."

"..ughhh. Ahhhh get these things out of me!"

"Very good take a 10 second break and then again. As hard as you can."

"Alastor! Alastor! Pull yourself together! Go and hold her hand, she needs you."

"AHH, I- I feel something!"— Alastor rushed over to the crowded bathroom and grabbed your hand holding it tightly.

"MISTRESS! You're crowing, one more big push!"

"OOOOH.. FUCKING TAKE IT ALREADY!"

_______

Soon the sounds of a baby's cries filled the whole room, Alastor was still holding onto your hand staring at the newborn, James quickly grabbed the fresh baby and cut the umbilical cord then wrapping it in a clean towel cleaning it from the blood and tissue.

{William Deern, born March 9th, 3:24 am.}

After 10 or 13 minutes later you started wailing in pain again, as you grabbed the rim of the tub Diamond prepared you for one final push.

______

"Madame! You did it. James! Grab her and clean her up!"

{Melody Deern, born March 9th 3:37 am}

"Darling? How are you feeling?"— Alastor whispered as he creased your hand

"Like I've been ripped in half.. w-where's the babies?"

"Let's get you cleaned up first."

....

"Congratulations Mistress! You have 2 healthy babies."

______

Alastor helped you bathe in new clean water then helped you slip into a comfy cotton nighty, he carried you to the bed and covered you with the soft blanket, James and Diamond both entered with a little black blanket bundle and a red blanket bundle, inside the blankets were 2 small babies. In the black blanket laid a tan face baby girl, she had long black lashes and ruffles of black and red hair along with deer like ear resembling Alastor. And as for the red blanket was a pail baby boy with black curly hair and peachy lips, his little eyelashes laid gently, As you held them in your arms you let out a few happy tears.