A New beginning

______

The feeling of cool wet grass tickled your limps while the head throbbing sharp pains from the shot to your head just a few moments ago could definitely kill a full grown horse, yet you laid their unaware of what just happened and what to do now, only two questions remained inside your head.

"Why was that deer looking back at me as if it understood my situation? And where am I exactly?"

While standing up trying to adjust to your surroundings, your hands has slowly traveled up your sides and to the side of your head, only to surprise yourself with no bullet hole on the right side, only dried up blood.

"Hmm.. odd. There should be a bullet hole here... I'm surprised at how I still have a face from a close shot range. at least it doesn't hurt as much as it first happened.. now I need to find somewhere to stay, I need to know where I am."

As you got up, you started stumbling out of the forest and into the big strange city after a couple of minutes walking you released how strange the place really was, the sky wasn't a dark shade of blacks and blues full of constellations or a beautiful moon.. it was a big red smoggy sky with a huge pentagram in the clouds place and the color of the trees and grass almost looking black, but somehow you weren't scared just confused.

***

Finally making to the beginning of the sidewalk a giant billboard illuminated your surroundings and the obvious message on display for new comers.

"Welcome to hell! Population: OVERCROWDED."

"Huh. I didn't think I'd ever end up in Hell.. no shock the place is overcrowded.. I-"

Just then a big explosion went off to your left causing you to panic and sprint off, a a rabbit being chased by a hungry hound.
Diving behind a half standing building curiosity had taken ahold of you. From your hiding your eyes wondered the smoked area in search of anyone to ask for help while trying to see the commotion.

An odd looking spider emerged from the smoked shadows, their tall silhouette walking into the light had revealed white and pink fluff, a dress suit coat used as a dress with black shorts and thigh high leather heel boots.

"Where am I."- you whispered in shock as your mouth hung while looking at the creature.

Debating if they were a boy or girl was one thing yet definitely next to the spider was a one eyed girl with a lot of hair and rather revealing clothes. Together, the both of them were throwing bombs and shooting guns causing absolute chaos. As fast as it started, the raining of bullets and weapons was over, some laughing and talking scared you back behind the wall trying to gather your thoughts.

"Think Y/n... think. Just ask them for some help.. they could be reasonable..."— Sucking up the fear and taking the first step into the open made your heart clenched as they turned to look at what was approaching them.

"Who the fuck goes there.?"

The tone from his voice made you stop and surrender while trying not to piss, the creatures had guns pointing at you while slowly started walking closer to you, no one made a sound.

"I mean no harm.. please I just woke up in this strange forest, I don't know how I got here or what this place is.. can you help me please?"