Snakes and ladders.

♠︎
______

A loud continuous ringing was playing in your ears as your vision blurred making the world around you spin non stop while blood pooled at the sides of your head, this all felt too familiar; the sharp pains accursed everywhere, the world was spinning and no one could stop it.

While you laid there helplessly you started to cry, crying from the stress Alastor caused, crying from the pain, crying for ever pulling through with sleeping with him and having to stay in the underworld, the world just wanted to hurt you; you died a simple way and ended up here, just a girl with secrets thoughts only Alastor could read and use to his disposal.

After the small breakdown your vision had returned as a shadow hovered over you and bent down to pick you up from the wet itchy grass, of course it was Alastor, he swiftly carried you into the house not speaking a word until he reached the bathroom.

Being stung and in shock made you immobile and scared, he gently placed you on the bathtub rim and rolled up his sleeves after grabbing some cotton balls and rubbing alcohol. The man started cleaning your wounds by pulling out pieces of the window glass from your legs and arms. With a hiss from the cold tweezers and stinging pain Alastor had paid no mind, you looked at his face surprised to see that his eye was completely healed.

"OW! That hurt!"
"Stay still you brat, I'm just trying to help you.."
"I don't need your help. I can do this on my own."
"Come on dear. STOP! being so stubborn."— he yelled as he reached to grab your chin and make you look at him in the face, he held onto you like this for a moment before speaking up again.

"Your lucky I even let you live after that little stunt you pulled earlier.. very lucky."

His tone was sharp and dull, signifying he was serious about killing you.. after a few more glass shards being removed you sat there watching him carefully disinfectant the wounds as he grabbed a cotton ball and applied some rubbing alcohol then gently placed it on top of one of the big gashes, without a second though you yelped and swung a fist full of claw straight to his face as a defense mechanism.

Alastor did not flinch nor did he move to look up at you, he just simply caught your hand blocking your attack as he grabbed your wrist and yanked you forward, you didn't know what hurt more; the stinging cut or the pressure he applied on your forearm.

"Listen dear.. if you want to live I suggest you control those little claws of yours, so how bout it?"
"I-I didn't mean it.. it just hurt a lot. I'm sorry Alastor."
"Hmm.. now me knowing how your literally lying to my face, I'm going to tie your wrists behind your back, I can see right through you (Y/n)."
"Shit.."

Alastor stood up taking his belt off and used it as a band to tie your hands behind your back, he continued to clean the wounds ignoring the cries and pleadings coming from the girl before him, once all the cuts were cleaned he snapped his fingers and appeared a small box of bandages, he carefully applied the band-aids without saying a word you just kept looking at him a bit frightened with puffy red eyes.
Alastor was a confusing creature, the way he could be nice after hurting you made you uncomfortable and confused, it was pure manipulation and delusional.

"I'm sorry for hurting you it.. it wasn't my intention to throw you out the window honestly.. but I hope you can forgive me because I forgive you on what you did to my eye."
"I'm sorry I clawed your eye and I-I forgive you... now will you please untie my hands?"
"Of course my dear!"