Established love

♥︎
______

Alastor knew shooting Lucifer wasn't going to put an end to him, it was just a warning that Alastor meant all business.

"God, his black blood got all over my damn white shirt, this is the exact reason why I'm never seen in white." Alastor got into his car and headed home, home to his caged angel.

For the rest of the ride home Alastor was silent and this made him fall into disrepair, the silence was uncomfortable and it made Alastor remember his childhood.

***

"Momma? Why are you crying again?"
"Oh Alastor, my dear boy, I wasn't crying.."
"Did he hit you again?."
"Alastor... you shouldn't have to see that, I'm fine love, have you done your homework?"
"Yes mom."
"Okay now go wash up, I'll make supper here real soon."

His mother Amelia was a soft, kind person but Alastor's father Atticus hated his family, one night Atticus and Amelia got into a heated argument like always, little Alastor sitting at the dinner table watching his parents argue, he was to scared to say anything all he could do was sit and watch his food grow cold like his heart, out of no where he heard and saw something that would change him forever..

"Atticus! Please.. put put the knife down dear.."
"Amelia you old whore I'm tired of this, I'm tired of coming home to this pathetic family."
"My love please.. it doesn't have to be like this Atticus.. please.."

Atticus left the room going up stairs leaving his family down stairs, she walked over to her son only to see he has been crying,

"My dear, no need for you to cry in moments like this.. when you feel defeat always remember that you're never fully dressed without a smile.."

Just then Atticus came back in the room only this time to be holding a gun, his mother moved to the door..

"Atticus! No dear!.."

He shot Amelia right in her chest as she slowly stood there very still, tears came down her eyes she looked at Alastor then mouth the words. "Smile my dear.."

This started Alastor's killing sprees, and his very first victim was his father, moving onto young women Alastor was studying autopsy/ diseconomies he was prepared for bigger game, Alastor never forgot the rush he felt bringing home these desperate girls, sleeping with them and "loving them" then killing them in the morning.

***

Alastor was almost home with tears running down his face and his lovely smile still wide, he pulled up to the drive way and looking up to his window as he saw a shadow demon smoking a cigar, Alastor quickly turned off the car and ran inside abruptly.

"Ah hello sir Alastor, how was your trip?"
"James who the hell is in the house besides y/n!"

Alastor didn't have time to wait for an answer his mouth revealed sharp teeth he opened his bedroom door, he saw a laughy y/n on the king sized bed and over the the left was a shadowy figure. When this thing stood up it looked just like him.. Alastor was furious with what was happening.

"Y/n! Are you okay my dear did he touch you?"
"Al..?"

Alastor left you laying on the bed and walked over to the shadow grabbed his pocket knife and sliced his throat, the thing had no blood it only vanished..
As the real Alastor walked over to you, turning into the normal self again, he picked you up and walked over to the master bathroom as he sat you on the toilet while he turned on the water and put some bubble soap, he was in a dilemma on deciding weather if he should help you out.

"Alastor it's o-okay help me in.."
"Dear please sit down, I'll summon a female."
"No! No please no more shadows.. please.."

Alastor sighed and helped you out of your gown, not ever thinking of  looking down at your body but only straight at your face. The bath felt so warm and nice as your hazy head focus on the bubbles until the water rises a bit, it was Alastor, he was still in his briefs.

"You're so cold compared to the water.. give me your claws."
"Hmm.. like this?"

The girl in front of him had taken his hand and wrapped them around herself as she picked up a bottle of body wash, she lathered a bit of the vanilla scented scrub on his hands and started rubbing it in softly as he sat behind her, watching in silence before resting his body weight on her back.

"Alastor."
"Yes?"

If she was just in a high, how could she sound so sober?

"What are we?"
"What do you mean.."
"Alastor.. friends don't do this."

Before he answered the girl in between his legs, which he didn't, Alastor poured water onto y/n's head as he grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squeezed some out as he lathered her hair with it, it felt nice the both of you washed and dried up separately, he handed you one of his clean dress shirts and some fresh under garments.

He snap his fingers causing the bedroom to clean its self up as you entered the bedroom and sat on the end of his bed, Alastor didn't care to put on his pj's, he got into bed and patted the empty side inviting you closer, as you climbed up next to him he put his arm around you holding you when the record player started playing a sad little tune, Alastor didn't seem to mind he just kissed your cheek and rolled over.

"My my.. aren't you a cuddly thing."
"Am I too warm for you?"
"Well.. you have warm blood running.. thru your.."

He stopped speaking not even finishing his sentence and looked into your eyes, his fingers lightly grazed your flesh as his hand rested on your arm taking in the feeling of true warmth. "Alastor?" "Y-yes? Sorry.." he removed his hand and brought it back to his side while he watched your eyes move.

"No Alastor, you didn't do anything wrong."

His red eyes burning into your soul. "come here.."

You crawled over and sat in his lap as he moved the hair out of your face pulling it into a small ponytail, he moved the pillows to prop himself up and laid you down onto his chest, your ear to his heart hearing faint beatings and small breaths.

"My dear when I was a small child my mother used to always tell me "You're never fully dressed without a smile" so I live off that and right now you seem upset, why is that?"

The moon provided just enough light to illuminate the room which made everything look soft and delicate, he stopped talking and leaned in to kiss you, this wasn't just any small kiss it was passionate and warm, once both of you were done he was playing with your hair and humming a little song, the record player fell into pure silence yet the disk was still spinning but no music could be heard.

***

You woke up to the smell of food cooking, it was a tangy sweet and meat smell like pancake batter and bacon, you stretched and walked into the bathroom only to be horrified at your eyes.. the whites of your eyes were turning into black, you let out a bloodcurdling scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello wowie this book has like 730 reads and is at 57 at #hazbinhotel 😔 just thank you really warms my heart❤️. Also the flash back of Alastor's childhood was made up .Secondly idk of the whole bathroom scene was unsettling idk if some people feel even feel like that but idk, finals are almost over and then Christmas:)- take care!🧸🥩💕

** UPDATED VERSION October 4th, 2021**