Redemption

♥︎
______

The feeling Alastor felt was dreadful, he hasn't been this scared since his father, yet he knew his family was in terrible danger. Y/n was bleeding out on the opposite side of the dirt road, Melody and William were guns at blaze, Giorno was trying to grab Y/n and everyone else tried their hardest to defeat this monstrous beast. Lucifer laughed and turned back into his original height as doing so he simply swatted aside everyone else but he grabbed Melody by her throat and lifted her in mid air dragging his claw down her neck causing blood to spill out, Melody turned a palish color and simply fell limp to the floor, Lucifer picked up the angelic sword and ran towards Alastor full speed, swinging the sword around trying to empale him was his goal. The same movement continued for a while and Lucifer managed to scratch here and there until Alastor quickly grabbed the spear and plunged it into his stomach, Lucifer looked a bit star struck but that didn't stop him from reaching his true god form, he reached into Alastor's chest and pulled out the remaining piece of his heart and simply pushed it inside his chest.

_______

"Oh Alastor, that spear is my fake, of course I let you grab it as a diversion."

"L...Lucifer, you'll.. p-pay.."

"Really? Cause I don't think I really will."

_______

He heartlessly kicker Alastor to the side and walked over to your mangled body lifting you into the air like a baby, he looked grotesque and disgusting and all he needed was the rest of your blood.

"He was always lucky to have you, there's just something about pure ones like you... thank you for giving me your wings and your blood I really couldn't have done it without you."

"Lucifer... put me down. Let me go.."

"Hmm you just don't know when to die, do you?"

"N-no, I've been missing for ten years from my family... and I'm so close to being free again.. now drop dead asshole!"

________

You grabbed the spear from behind and sank it deep into his chest twisting it around, he shocked you making it hard to breathe, Lucifer clenched his chest and stared up into the sky.

"So.. is this how it happens? Fatherly god, you've casted me out for trying to create my own, for I have sinned. Is this how I die? Is this how I perish? Along next to my deceased wife... and my daughter, what will she think?.. congratulations Y/n... you achieved your freedom. But was it worth it?..."

Lucifer died after his last word, the pain spread all over your body, everything flashed a pure white, not a soul insight yet somehow you felt very peaceful.. then you remembered Alastor and everyone else, your sight was on and off making it a bit hard to move around, especially when you had no clothes on. You reached into Lucifer's chest and pulled out a bright red beating heart that had gold chains wrapped around it, crawling over to Alastor you lowered the fragile thing and pushed it back into the right place after returning the missing heart the man sprung back to life being able to watch you pass out.

{Alastor's POV}

My chest felt as if someone placed tons of bricks inside me, I regained conscious and witnessed Y/n glow a bright sparkling white, she sat there with her incredibly long H/C hair in her hands, she had no clothing yet her hair covered everything only slightly revealing some curves. She looked around and gasped then she started crying, she panicked not know what had just happened, her scars were healed yet they remained as a permanent memory. I felt nervous, I didn't know what to do nor say, I felt my hair grow due to my nervousness I stood there like in idiot until I felt my legs move towards her, she turned and looked straight at me but she didn't even mention me, her eyes went from red to pure white, no pupils no beautiful colors, she obviously couldn't see nor move.. I was confused.