Trapdoor

________

{Alastor's pov}

I slowly wiped my forehead from the single sweat drop rolling down. For some reason her question startled me, how can I? Alastor the Radio demon fear a 5'4 girl? I feel pathetic.. but something doesn't seem right with her state of mind, maybe it's the pregnancy or too much stress..

_______

"Alastor?"

"W-what?"

"I asked, what are you writing?"

"Oh, sorry my love I didn't hear you the first time.. er, I was just writing down Vox's victim. It's apart of my job to keep track of who I kill."

"Ahh I see, where did you put the money anyways?"

"That's. That's a different story for later,"

"Is that so?"

"What are you doing in my office anyways? I told you it's off limits pumpkin~"

"Yea I suppose you did say that. But we have questioning to do. Come on dear."

_________

You both walked beside each other down the stairs, Alastor grabbed a pitcher of water and a knife while you unlocked the door and turned the light on. The staff were sitting side by side in shackles and chains, everyone was wide awake and struggling..

________

"Good morning little ones! Sleep well?"

"Where's Nifty??"— Charlie cried.

"I wouldn't harm her, she's sound asleep on my bed. Now let's get down to business yes? Charlotte Magne?... Why are you still being a dog? Shoving your little wet black nose in our business?"

"I.. I don't really have an answer.."

"So, you decided to peep around just because? Was there nothing else to do?"

"Y/n.. look at yourself.. he's brainwashing you, look at your current state.. red beaming eyes and long black claws.. your hair is a mess and you're dressing like a feminine Alastor.. he's killing you."

"SHUT UP! Even if he is I still wouldn't listen to you."

"Well you should. You don't belong here y/n.. come back with us.. we'll help you redeem yourself."

______

{Y/n's pov}

I didn't fully understand why she was so concerned with my well being.. I looked down at her small frame the poor girl was shaking and her wrist looked red and bloody from struggling with the chains. I walked back upstairs and looked into a mirror.. she was right, my mascara was running down my cheeks, red lipstick smeared on the side, my H/l hair was messy and uncombed I understood what she meant... I am looking and acting like Alastor. I couldn't help but cry at everything. I just wanted to be left alone. In a world of my own.. just me and the baby.