His home

♥︎
______

Alastor and I were sitting next to each other on the grass, the moon was out and the red sky had fallen into a black outcast making the pentagram barely noticeable. The two of us were enjoying the quiet time together until an idea had popped into my head.

"Hey Alastor?"
"Hmm?"- he sang softly.
"Do you know how to dance?"
"Why yes I do, why do you ask?"
"Nothing I was just wondering.. would you like to dance with me right here?"

Alastor's smile never faded just got bigger and narrower, Alastor stood up and stretched his left hand down for you to grab.

"All right my dear, let see what you got!"
"Okay just one moment."

You bent over to take off your shoes and socks, once they were taken off you placed your feet down onto the cold soft grass the soles of your feet tingled at the feeling, this was something you would always do back home during the spring or summer time, you never knew why you did it but it always made you feel free.

"Okay I'm ready!"
"My.. aren't you a child at heart my dear"
"Perhaps."

***

(Y/n's pov)
I stood there facing up at him, his red glowing eyes softly shimmered in the dark.. I wanted to get to know him more I wanted to do so much more.. I've never had these type of thoughts about someone before, it's making me experience feelings I've never felt before, I long for his touch but I must control myself. I wouldn't want to ruin something For the first time.

***

Alastor placed his hands around your waist pulling you in closer causing you to blush faintly, both of you started moving doing a small Waltz, it took you a second to figure out the right steps but you finally got the hang of it. You didn't want this to end, this feeling, this moment.. everything was perfect. Just then Alastor quickly swoop you up and threw you in the air, catching you just before you hit the ground, him holding you bridal style your faces only inches apart looking into his eyes made him brake out into laugher.

"My dear you are quite a entertaining dancer!" He stopped and looked at the girl who was shaking like a leaf in his arms. "(Y/n).. are you alright?
"You scared me, why would you do that?"
"I'm sorry my dear... I got carried away for a split second, my apologies (Y/n)."
"Hey it's okay I enjoyed being thrown, it was quite fun."

Once the laughing had stop you picked up your shoes and put them back on, Alastor took your hand and held it tight until a white limousine pulled up causing you both to stop dead in your tracks, Alastor pulled you behind him just incase but to your surprise one of the black tinted windows rolled down to to reveal who was inside the car, it was Charlie and she was all alone.

"Hello Charlie, it's nice to see you!"
"Salutations Charlie, fine evening we're having~"
"Alastor, (Y/n) hello, care for a ride back to the hotel?"
"Yes that sounds g-"
"Oh I'm afraid we won't be going back to the hotel at the moment I was just about to take (Y/n) back to my place to show her something, of course if she doesn't mind, do you dear?"

I Looking at Charlie then back to Alastor with a puzzled look only to take half a second to answer his question.

"Yes of course I wouldn't mind."

Charlie's facial expression turned into a sour one as she looked at the both of us then continued to keep a good attitude up.