New Friend.

______

The sound of hard and heavy rain could be heard from outside, you turned to face the opposite direction only to be met with a couple of pillows and emptiness, the bedding was soft under your body, smelled like vanilla and vodka. The clock read 3:45 am, Alastor and you had gotten back from the club after he realized how late it's gotten and how tired you were.

walking down the staircase heading towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water before sensing a tall figure slightly hovering over you, without being alarmed you slowly turned and were face to face with Alastor, he was still in his highrise pants but he was shirtless and his hair was a mess, he had his elbow leaning on the door frame and his other hand was on his hip, his breath smelled of whiskey but the man didn't look drunk he oddly looked and sounded sober.

"Up from the dead?"
"Very funny. What asshole doesn't give his dearest wife a glass of water before bed? What the hell even happened."- you placed a hand on your head trying to soothe the headache that's been present since you awoke.

"Hm. You mean to tell me the "life of the party" doesn't remember going out? You somehow managed to pass out after we did our little thing~"

"Ha! Must've been boring if I could barely remember."- you stuck your tongue out teasing the man. He got closer to you as he held your hands at your side chuckling. "Oh please (Y/n) you didn't say that when you were bent over taking it all at once."

You blushed embarrassed while swatting away his hands. "I'm just teasing you, no need to be so sensitive.. besides like I said, the memory is hazy that's all.."
"Hm right, just like how the memory of you being  pregnant is hazy?"- your face went blank. "Nevermind that, the point is that you went out to party when you're pregnant more specifically drinking. Woman, are you trying to harm my heir?"

"Well you're the one who also forgotten about it. You were with me the whole night! As well as buying me drinks."- you shoved him aside as you gave him a frown."

"I'm sorry Alastor I will be honest, I did forget... Now that I say it out loud I feel so awful, but then again you have some fault."
"Fine. You're right. I am sorry as Well. This was our first and last time going out. At least for now."
"Right. Now excuse me. I'm fucking thirsty."

He moved aside from the water dispenser watching you gulp two glasses of water before leaving you heading towards the living room.

"You know. Things will be different from now on."
"Oh yeah? like what Al?"

He sat down as he gestured you to do the same on the velvet sofa.

"I suggest you going on a healthy 'baby and mommy diet.' So no more wine, soda, sugary treats, and oily or greasy foods. Also, you will be doing yoga and exercise followed up by read to the unborn child and so on, I can't be raising an unfit and stupid child. Do you understand my love?"

You sat there looking up at him with a start struck look, his eyes only narrowed waiting for an answer but nothing came out, when you were alive you never had much freedom and your family was always against junk food and alcohol so being here with Alastor you managed to think he wouldn't put you on a restricted lock-down mode. But you managed to understand where he was coming from so you nodded your head yes and he gave you a big kiss.

"Hey how did you let vaggie go?"
"The stupid bitch almost managed to escape."- you looked at him stupidly.
"Uh-huh. So what did you do?"
"I erased her memories and had Diamond help her get clean and fed, I've sent her back to where ever and inform the MorningStar's that there is nothing to see here."- he clasped his hands together and smiled fondly.