Captured

♥︎

______

After Melody forgave Alastor the two separated into different rooms as Giorno walked up the stairs leaving the group behind, Alastor stopped him and thanked him for keeping his daughter safe and for protecting him in the basement from Melody's wrath.

______

"Melody, May I come in?"

"Yeah.."

"What happened my love."— He asked as he sank into the empty spot on her bed.

"I feel drained, and I do feel bad for hitting my dad... I'll probably go to hell for it. Oh wait."

"Haha, Mel, do not be sad, people do wrong things when they are mad."

"Gio.. you don't have to talk to me like I'm fucking five years old."— she snapped cause giorno to flinch a bit.

"... Fine, you want me to fucking talk to you like this or what?"— his voice became deep and husky

"No asshole, look I'm sorry I'm just having a hard time thinking."

"Arrivederci, we'll be downstairs when your done."— He leaned in and gave her a kiss.

______

As he walked back to the group everyone stared in silence, Alastor was looking outside into the red afternoon sky, his hair grew at a slow rate, Melody came back down after a small break from everyone and she quickly placed herself in Giorno's lap.

______

"So.. this means we're going now. Correct?"

"We have no other choice obviously.. Alastor it should be okay. Look at everyone who's h..— James was cut off by the doorbell going off, William got up and went to answer the door.

"Can I help you?"

"Wow.. hey hot stuff, is Alastor here babe?"

"Ugh.. uh.. Dad? Someone is here for you."— he stepped out of the way and let Alastor take over.

"Dad? Alastor your.. Lucifer was right then.. where's Y/n..? Did I crash the party?"

"Angel.. this is my family, my Daughter Melody and my son, William. Whatever you heard from Lucifer, what did you hear?"

"I Uh.. he just said Y/n was pregnant, last time I heard from her was a decade ago. She never answered my text, did she leave you?"

"No.. she was taken. We're going to get her back. Right now."

"Oh shit. I'm right on time then huh?"

"Hello?? I hate to break up the fuckin reunion of friendship but we gotta go now."— Melody yelled as she loaded her guns and strapped up with Giorno.

______

Everyone looked at each other and started grabbing and weapons guns, knives, bats, axes, you name it. After everyone was ready they all got into cars and started heading to Lucifer's Castle right of the coast of the south side of hell close to The Red Sea, Melody sat in the front with Giorno and nervously panicked inside, Giorno grabbed her hand and held it tightly, he told her that everything would be okay and things will turn back to normal, maybe even better. Alastor was in the back seat and watched, he let out a sad sigh as he remembered when he held your hand and comforted you, Alastor was glad his daughter had found a respectable man.