Surprise Darling!

𖤐
_______

The manor was empty, everyone in their rooms for the night, Alastor had suspiciously been awfully nice, relaxed even. You sat on your side of the bed reading a novel before bed as Al finished brushing his teeth and washing his face before taking a deep sigh, your head felt light nothing was out of the ordinary for this was our usual nighttime routine but the immense guilt of what had happened with James made it difficult to look him in the eyes, guilt was causing you to act strangely towards Alastor and surely he's caught on.

"So.. when did you plan on telling me about this little scandal?" Your eyes stopped on the word 'dammed' in your novel as the words registered in your head, your hands holding on tightly to the book shielding from his eyes.

"(Y/n) answer me."
"I'm afraid I'm not following.." this statement deemed to push a certain button as he quickly rushed over dragging you out of bed to the floor harshly.

"I'm sure you can follow that. Don't play dumb with me." He had a grip on my arm as I sat at his mercy, everything he said rolled of his tongue smoothly sending a shiver down my spine, the cold floor grounding me to reality. I know he's referring to the kiss with James.

"Is this what we're doing now? Sneaking off with my right hand? I own his soul what makes you think I don't own yours?" His voice had severe bass to it as he yelled at me still holding me down on the floor.

"Honestly as if I wouldn't find out.. (Y/n) why would you do that to me? After all I do for you." He started to walk out of the room still holding onto your arm slightly dragging you down the stairs. "Alastor please! It wasn't like that it was an honest mistake." You've reached the basement door, your breath hitched and panic started setting in. "Then what was it like? For a comical laugh? Because I could've told you a joke my dear!"

Your eyes just shook as he didn't let you go, the basement door opened revealing the first few steps into darkness. "The real joke here is how you really thought I wouldn't find out." Silence was all you could give him as a response, he paced around for a moment your hand rubbing the place he held onto tightly.

"I just don't know what I'll do with you (Y/n). Truly! What must I do?" He asked calmly making the situation more dire.

"Please.. I can't go back in there. Please I beg you. I'm sorry." All of my composure had left as my voice began to shake with every plea I gave him but he wouldn't budge. "Do me a favor and walk yourself down there before I shove you into here.. your choice~" my eyes widened as I began to hyperventilate, the coldness of the basement was something I'd never get used to, the cage where he desensitizes me as I started to walk down the stairs myself crying when I no longer saw where I was.

"We all learn somehow don't we?" The door shut leaving me in pure darkness, shuffling around the room I'd managed to find the mattress, no matter how many times I have been placed into the basement it was never a comforting feeling, like a hit of dopamine from an unnatural source, my body felt warmer as the darkness wrapped me in its blanket.

Alastor made his way back upstairs heading into the bedroom before seeing James standing by the door. "Is this really necessary.." Alastor raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps you'd like to take her place down in a well?" Alastor waked past him into the bedroom and sat in his chair listening to the radio.

~
Contraband to popular beliefs I truly did not want to put her down there, I know she doesn't deserves it but this urge can't be helped. James had confided to me everything that happened and I must admit I am also furious with him but James another soul on my leash, my right handed man to do my bidding. This was a perfect opportunity to use as an excuse to justifiably place her in the basement. Hopefully I get the reaction I'm looking for.
~