Chapter 3- Same Love

(Russia's POV)

The next day at school I saw America in the hall, he looked as if he was cautiously looking for someone. I went up to him,

"Эй, Америка!" (Hey America!) I said with a smile. The reaction that I got was something that I didn't expect at all. America almost jumped out of his skin when he heard me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ye-yeah..." He took a deep breath, "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry..." I chuckled, "Who were you looking for?"

"I'm sure you know perfectly who I'm looking for..." America said. I nodded, these bullies have really made him paranoid...

"Come on, then let's go to class," I suggested, Ame followed me down the hall to our first-period class. We weren't late but half the class was already there.

"Well nice for you to show up Mr. Moscow..." I froze as our teacher's voice sounded from behind me. "Mr. D.C. I am aware of why you weren't in class yesterday but Russia where were you? I know you were at school because several teachers reported that they saw you!" I hesitated, everyone in the class had their attention focused on me now, our teacher can be so loud. "Well don't just stand there like a startled squirrel, tell me!" She snapped.

"I-I was in the nurse's office with America ma'am... I-I had saved him from his bullies yesterday and I wanted to make sure he was alright..." I answered keeping my head down. There were giggles and whispers from the kids in the room, I ignored them but I could tell that America was getting bothered by it.

"Well thank you for protecting him from those bullies, they have been suspended from school. But, the nurse can deal with America on her own, now both of you take a seat." Our teacher said.

"Yes ma'am," Me and Ame both answered. When we went to go sit down I never realized that America actually sat next to me, I guess I never really paid it much mind. Since class still hadn't started kids were still talking amongst themselves, several of them were giggling at me and America. I saw him clench his hand into a fist.

"расслабься америка, (Relax America) they're all just a bunch of idiots..." I told him. Ame nodded, we continued to sit in silence until class started. This was math, probably my favorite class but I could tell that America didn't want to be here. We were learning algebra which I was okay at. I was looking at the board like I was supposed to when the teacher suddenly announced that we were taking a graded pop-quiz. The whole class sighed in annoyance as they cleared their desks. The teacher handed out the tests and told us to start when we got them. I started, answering the questions rather easily. After about ten minutes I was about to get up and turn in my test in the front of the room when I saw America just sitting at his desk, looking down at the test with nothing on it.

"Do you need help?" I whispered, He nodded. I then slid my test over to him carefully so the teacher wouldn't see, Ame's face lit up, he smiled at me in thanks.

(Time skip)

After class America came running up to me.

"Russia dude! Thank you so~ much! I really owe you!" He was practically shouting in excitement.

"Don't worry about it, we're friends, aren't we?" America's face was lightly dusted with blush. I knew that he liked me and honestly... I liked him too... I just don't know when to tell him...

Sorry about this short chapter guys... a lot has been going on in my life right now... But I hope you guys enjoyed!