Chapter 12- A Drunken Father

This idea for this chapter was given to me by my friend soooo yeah... also brace yourselves, there is going to be an emotionally broken Britain in this chapter so uh... watch out for that...  

(America's POV still)

The next day I went back to school. Even though people were giving me weird looks, for the first time in a week I was happy! It felt good to walk down the halls again. I glanced over and saw Germany and Poland talking to each other.

"I can't believe he came back..." The German whispered just loud enough for me here. But I ignored it, in fact, I ignored everyone except for someone.

"So look who decided to come back! Couldn't take a hint could ya?" The voice sounded all too familiar to me. I turned around to see North Korea and the others smirking at me. "I suppose you knocking him out the first time wasn't enough South..." North turned to his brother.

"추측아니!" (Guess not!) South Korea cracked his knuckles, slowly walking forward. But for some reason... I felt no fear... I was so fed up with them that I didn't care anymore... South threw a punch at me and in one swift motion I caught it! I then pushed him back, South Korea fell into Japan and China.

"あなたは誰だと思いますか?!" (Who do you think you are?!) Japan spat. I looked her dead in the eye.

"I think I'm done with you guys pushing me around and beating me up!" Japan's tail bristled and she bared her teeth. She then unsheathed her claws and slashed them across my face. But I didn't even wince. I then slapped Japan across the face, she blinked a few times flustered. This time China stepped up.

"Okay, now you've done it!" He reared his arm back to punch me but I beat him to it. I hit him in the gut, he bent over, holding his stomach. I took this opportunity and kicked him in the face. China stumbled backward, his nose was already bleeding. I glanced over at North Korea again, his face was almost red with anger. I grabbed me from the front of my shirt and slammed me against the lockers.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" He snarled. Without another word, I kicked him in the chest. North lost his balance and fell to the floor. I picked him up by his own shirt and put my face right up to his.

"Like I said... I done with all of you!" I pushed North Korea back to the ground. South and Japan helped him to his feet, when North glanced up at me there was fear in his eyes.

"Y-You'll regret this A-America! Believe that for sure!" The four of them ran off leaving me standing there, a strong sense of power washing over me. They could no longer torment me and beat me up... I was in charge now! Of course, I wouldn't try to hurt them for no reason... I'm not that heartless. Suddenly I was practically tackled from behind, I strained my neck to see Canada hugging me.

"It feels so nice to have you back Ame! I felt so lonely walking home alone!" He had on the brightest smile I've seen from him in the past week.

"Feels great to be back!" I told him.

(Time skip)

When me and Maple came home (to the new house) we were surprised to find it... quiet to say the least. There was an eerie silence that was only broken by the wind blowing.

"Mom and Dad should be home by now right?" Canada asked. I nodded walking into the house. We wandered into the kitchen and what we saw truly shocked us... Dad was passed out at the table, surrounding him were several empty bottles of alcohol! After Aussie died he had started drinking again, but this was surely the worst of it... "Dad? Dad! Get up!" Maple shouted. Dad shot up from the table stumbling over his own feet.