Chapter 7- Russia with the family

(Russia's POV)

I sat on America's bed waiting for him to set the game up. We decided it would be a legit survival world meaning there would be no cheats, no creative mode or anything like that. Ame sat next to me as the game started,

"I'd better warn you, I can get really angry during games like this..." America said. I nodded in understanding...

See this is why... I shouldn't play games with an American... (No offense to my fellow Americans out there...) I took him for granted when he said that he gets angry... because he really does! He was constantly screaming every time he saw a creeper or skeleton. I had to cover my ears when he screamed about a spider sneaking up on him! But other than that, it was fun. I actually got to know Ame more this way, we don't have too much in common but I can understand why I like to hang out with him. Though the night took a turn when France asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner. I agreed, of course... I mean I didn't want to be rude! Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and France are all great but it was America's father, Britain who really got on my nerves.

"So... you're that Russia Ame won't shut up about?" He asked almost impatiently.

"Yes, sir... I was here on Tuesday remember?" Britain nodded, then looked over at America sitting next to me. "How exactly did you two meet?"

"Well... I was getting beaten up by my bullies on Monday and Russia saved me!" Ame replied, he had on the brightest smile I've personally ever seen.

"Didn't seem like he did a very good job today though..." Brit added quickly.

"He wasn't around at the time... but Ukraine saved me though! And if she hadn't told them that Russia was her sister, they would have beaten her up too..." America explained.

"I wish they would!" I had noticed that me and Canada said that at the exact same time. "о да... (Ah yes) I forgot you two are together..."

"And I forgot that you're her brother," Canada joked. Britain rolled his eyes,

"Still if you're going to be America's friend stick up for him more..." I snickered, he was obviously trying to make me upset.

"No dad... it's me who needs to stick up for myself, it's not Russia's job to protect me 24/7." Ame pointed out, "Besides! I'm the one who dragged him into this crazy mess..." Britain simply rolled his eyes in response.

(TIME SKIP XD)

After dinner had finished up I was on my way out the door when someone pulled on my shirt. I looked down to see New Zealand standing in front of me. "Do you have to go?" She asked. Ame's little sister had really seemed to take to me, America said that's because she always wants another big brother around... because she gets tired of the ones that she has.

"Sorry Kiwi... but I have to go now... I told my siblings that I'd be home by seven." At these words, New Zealand's eyes clouded with sadness and it made me feel bad. "Alright... I'll tell them I'll be home by nine..." New Zealand looked up at me, her eyes sparkling now. Britain made his way over to us.

"No Russia... if you have somewhere to be then you can go..." He seemed so persistent.

"Nah... It's fine, I can tell Ukraine to watch Belarus and Kazakhstan till I get back." I told him. Britain gave me a sharp glare but I shrugged him away.
"Good! We're all about to watch a movie anyway!" America butted in, he still had that bright smile on his face, which was something I haven't seen in a while. It was visible to anyone that Ame liked having me as a friend... I heard him telling Belarus anyway... "we're just friends..." I told myself under my breath. We all went into the living room, me, America and Australia sat on the floor in front of the T.V. while Britain, Canada, France, and New Zealand sat on the couch. We watched the movie "Pixels" which I had never seen before. It was about how all these old video games come to life or something like that... Australia and America seemed to be really into it, even though they had seen it probably several times before. New Zealand had her face buried in Canada's chest, all the death that was going on was probably too much for her.

(America's POV)

I think we all must have dozed off or something because when I woke up I was laying on top of Russia's stomach. I could feel my face blush heavily as I tried to get off before anyone saw but Aussie was on top of me! How did we even end up in this position? Russia and Australia were both knocked out. I strained my neck over to the couch where I saw Kiwi still cuddled up on Maple, and Dad had his arm wrapped around mom, they were all still asleep. The room was bright... I'm guessing it's at least six in the morning. I managed to get Australia off of me, somehow he didn't wake up.

"Russia... Rus! Wake up..." I shook him until his eyes slowly blinked open, "You gotta go home dude..." Russia sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Нет, (no) I can stay here for a bit longer and help you clean up... Britain left the kitchen a mess..." He was right, the kitchen did look horrible, but he told Ukraine he'd be home by nine last night and it's several hours past that.

"You probably shouldn't stay any longer, you told Ukraine you'd be home by nine last night," I told him. Russia facepalmed,

"Ugh! I can't believe I forgot!" Rus took his phone from his pocket, "Uh oh..." He whispered under his breath. He had several missed calls and texts from Uki, Belarus, and Khakazstan. Russia called Ukraine and we went over to the front door where we wouldn't disturb anyone, she picked almost immediately.

"РОСІЯ! ТИ ДЕ!? МИ БУДЕ СТВОРЕНИЙ ТИП!" (RUSSIA! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!) Russia nearly dropped his phone in surprise.

"I-I fell asleep at America's house... sorry I didn't come home when I was supposed too..."

"You weren't replying to our texts and calls! We were scared something happened to you!" Ukraine continued to yell as if she didn't hear what Rus had said.

"I'd better go... thank Britain and France for letting me stay over," He turned back to me and I nodded as he left.