Chapter 24- Break Up. Make Up?

Strap in y'all this is gonna be an interesting one! Sort but interesting! OwO

(Russia's POV)

When we went back to school the next day America was rather distant the first couple of periods, when I asked him what was up he just shrugged and said that nothing was wrong. I simply took his word for it and left him to himself. I was walking through the hallway when someone called my name.

"Russland! Wait!" Germany came racing toward me from the other side of the hall.

I sighed, "What is it this time Germany?" As he stopped in front of me he looked panicked and slightly angry.

"R-Russland... A-America he attacked me and Poland last night! He tied us up and everything! He knocked Poland out and she's still recovering from the shock!" He said slightly panting,

"But I told him not to..." I growled.

"You knew?!" I was so furious that I almost didn't hear him.

"He said that he would but he promised me he wouldn't do anything! I'm really getting sick of America's lies!" I began to trail off as I spook. 'I am going to confront him about this!' I thought storming off. I spotted America in the hallway as he was leaving the art room. His eyes brightened when he saw me but mine darkened as I walked closer.

"Hey Rus! Are you feeling alright?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"How dare you speak to me as if nothings wrong! Like you haven't been hiding something from me this whole time!" I growled.

"What are you talking about?"

"You told me you wouldn't do anything! And when you came home you acted like nothing happened! You even promised to me that you were telling the truth! CAN I EVEN TRUST YOU ANYMORE!?" I shouted. America seemed completely unfazed by my tone.

"I had to alright... I wasn't going to let my brother go down without a fight." His voice seemed almost calm as if he was expecting me to react like this.

"America! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU TIED UP POLAND! SHE WAS COMPLETELY INNOCENT! ALL BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER DIED!?" A small crowd of people began to form around us but I ignored them. America didn't speak for what seemed like forever, his gaze was getting angrier and angrier. And then with one swift motion, he slapped me across the face, my cheek stinging I held my hand up to it.

"BECAUSE MY BROTHER DIED GIVES ME EVEN MORE OF A REASON TO GET MY REVENGE!" America snapped, "I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE SAME TO ME! I DID KILL YOUR FATHER IN CASE YOU FORGOT!" I then felt hot with anger and pushed him back almost knocking him off balance.

"You dare to mention my father... WHEN YOURS KICKED YOU OUT WITHOUT THINKING TWICE! MY FATHER LOVED ME MORE THAN ANYTHING! YOURS WOULD MOST LIKELY RATHER HAVE YOU DEAD!" Just then America tackled me to the ground, throwing several punches towards my face. I rolled myself to the side and threw America off of me. He hit the tile floor with a thud and stayed down for a few moments. I took this time to get on top of him, America immediately threw a punch to my nose but I dodged, throwing a punch at his face as well. I hit him in the eye, he yelled in pain and shot himself forward. I fell backward and got to my feet before America could make another attack. He got up to and by this point people were yelling for us to continue fighting. America charged at me again but I moved out of the way before he could reach me, I ended up tripping him in the end. He nearly fell but America caught himself. He looked back at me, fury filling his eyes as he made his way toward me again.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL!" He snarled.

"I KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE SOMEONE I LOVE! YOU KNOW WHAT AMERICA!? DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK TO THE HOUSE TONIGHT! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME THERE!" I shouted.

"FINE! WE'RE DONE!" America turned around and stormed threw the crowd of people.

"FINE!" I yelled after him as I turned in the opposite direction. I didn't look back, I didn't say anything even to myself, I didn't even care! If America didn't want to be with me, then I don't want to be with him! A tear trickled down my cheek, I was thinking things that weren't true! What was I thinking!? I loved him! More than anything! Being away from him was being sliced open and bleeding out on the ground! But there was no way he would forgive me now ... not after the things that I have said to him...

I've got two other chapters done and I'm gonna try to get those two out between now and the due date for all the votes on who's gonna die. I can't work on chapter 27 (Yes chapters 25 and 26 are done) until I know which country is going to bite the dust. Don't forget to vote if you already haven't, voting is on my latest post labeled "Vote for DEATH -w-" I can't wait to see who you guys pick! :D Don't forget to add how they're going to die as well as who you want dead. Stay safe, have a nice day! UwU