Chapter 33- Arrested

I'm posting this at 6 AM cuz I have nothing better to do =w=

(America's POV still)

"What? You did-" I paused to lower my voice to a whisper, "You did?" Jamaica and Netherlands both nodded.

"We had to get revenge for Australia's death... it didn't seem right that he killed him and got no form of punishment." Netherlands explained.

"But why are you telling me this... I mean, sure we used to get along in the past but why tell me out of all people?" I asked.

"You're Aussie's eldest brother, and we trust you." Jamaica placed a hand on my shoulder. I bit my lip, I couldn't help but feel bad, lying to them like this and then spilling everything to Russia... "America..." Jamaica snapped me from my thoughts, "Don't speak a word of what we told you to anyone! You understand?" His tone was almost spine chilling. I gave him a slight nod before we turned in opposite directions and walked away. Once I was far enough from them I pulled out my phone and stopped the recording. Russia had told me to record the whole conversation secretly, in case there was anything said that could lead to them... and... well there was more than just something that could simply lead to them, it was them.

(Time Skip)

Me and Russia sat on the couch and listened over the whole recording, once it had finished Russia jumped up in excitement,

"Yes!" He shouted, "Я знал, что был прав! (I knew I was right!) Now we can turn this video turned in to police and they'll be locked up for sure!" I sat there in silence. Was this really a good idea?

"Sure..." I murmured.

Russia looked back at me in confusion, "Aren't you excited? We know who killed Germany and we can-"

"No! I'm not excited at all! Those two are good people, believe it or not!" I snarled.

"They killed Germany! How does that make them good people!? And don't you care who killed him!?" Russia's tone grew more and more angered.

"No! I don't care! If you've forgotten, Germany killed my youngest brother! I never cared who killed him in the first place! If anything I was glad that he's gone and I'm glad he went through suffering in his last moments of life! He deserved it..." My voice trailed off as I finished. I looked up at Russia whose face was red with frustration.

"How dare you say that?! What Germany did was cruel, yes, but no one deserves something like this!" I simply shrugged. I wasn't going to have this argument with him again.

I snatched my phone back, "Well, now you know who killed Germany, now buy me those sunglasses you promised!" Even though I lied to Jamaica and Netherlands, I still got my glasses.

"Oh yeah... about that... I uh... can't afford them right now..." Russia said rubbing the back of this neck.

"WHAT! You tell me what I just broke the trust between me and these people and I can't even get what I was promised!?" I shot up and stared at Rus dead in the eye. He looked away, "I love you... I really do but seriously!? You could've at least told me this beforehand!"

"You wouldn't have agreed if I had told you... but I'll come up with the money eventually..." Russia chuckled slightly. "Is it really that important to you?"

"Yes! I've wanted these for like half a year now! And you know that!" I narrowed my eyes at him in annoyance. Russia rolled his eyes and continued,

"We'll turn in the recording to the police tomorrow morning..." He said before walking up the stairs to his room.

(Time Skip Chile's POV)

Me and Argentina had been put on the morning shift again. It was the fifth time this week, and often we had to get up at like three AM. We were sitting at the front desk chatting when Russia and America came in.

"Hello you two, what brings you back?" I asked looked over at them.

Russia handed me a phone with a video on it, "We know who murdered Germany and we have a recording for proof." We all listened to the recording, as I listened my eyes began to grow wide. Russia and America had just uncovered who killed Germany, something that we've been trying to figure out for a while.

"So the people in the recording are?" Argentina asked.

"Jamaica Kingston and Netherlands Amsterdam," Russia stated. Me and Tina looked at each other.

"We'll get a copy of the recording and bring the two of them in for questioning, and we'll see what they say," I told them.

"There isn't much they can say." Argentina added suddenly, "We have a recording of them, they can't really deny anything." I nodded in agreement.

I then stood up from where I sat behind the front desk, "I can't thank you two enough for helping us with this. We might have never found out who did this if it wasn't for you. You both may go home now, we can handle it from here." Russia gave me the slightest nod before him and America turned and walked away.

(Jamaica's POV)

Me and Netherlands were called to the police station for something, but they wouldn't say what. We both thought it seemed weird but we went anyway. When we arrived Chile and Argentina were standing at the front desk waiting for us.

"I'm glad you two could make it on such short notice..." Chile said, his voice icey and his eyes narrowed. "Come with us to the back... there are some questions we need to ask you..." I glanced over at Netherlands who gave me a slight shrug before following the two of them to a room in the back of the station. There was a table with four chairs and a light hanging down from the ceiling. Me and Netherlands sat down opposite Chile and Argentina.

"Like Chile said before, we have some questions for you." Argentina said, "Do the two of you know anything about the death of Germany Berlin?" Me and Netherlands looked at each other nervously.

"Well... we know his body was found in the forest about over a week ago..." I told them, trying to not let my voice crack. I found it strange they were asking us about Germany just one day after we told America, but I shook the thought away. America wouldn't snitch on us, I knew him better than that.

"Do you have any idea who might have killed him?" Chile asked, raising an eyebrow. Me and Netherlands shook our heads.

"Alright..." Argentina muttered, "We have something that the two of you might want to listen to..." She got up and left the room. What felt like a heartbeat later she came back with some kind of radio, sat it down on the table and hit play... What was played back to us... made my blood run cold... It was the conversation we had with America just yesterday, when we told him we were the ones who killed Germany. Me and Netherland's shared the same expression of horror on our faces as the recording continued. My heart started beating faster and faster.

"We... We were the ones who killed Germany" Those were the last words played from the radio before Chile turned it off and stood up.

"Jamaica Kingston, Netherlands Amsterdam..." He said, his voice held all the cold of winter in it. "You both are arrested for the murder of Germany Berlin."