Chapter 16- More Problems...

(America's POV still)

"R-Russia... he's... in the hospital..." I stuttered. Ukraine's eyes widened but she didn't speak... "H-He had his throat slit open by some bullies at school... a-and the doctor's still aren't sure if he'll m-make it..." The words stung like needles in my throat as I saw tears streaming down Ukraine's face.

"H-How could this happen?! I can't lose him! He's the only one who holds our family together! He's my oldest brother! I love him!" Uki buried her face in my chest, which startled me. Ukraine has never been one to show weakness, so seeing her like this was surprising.

"It's going to be okay..." I told her, even though I didn't think I believed those words myself... Ukraine continued to cry into my chest as I put my arm around her. I didn't wanna tell her that if Russia did live he'd be in a coma for two weeks! "D-Do you wanna go to the hospital to see him?" Uki nodded immediately and shot up.

(Time skip Ukraine's POV)

When we walked into the room the first thing I saw was Russia in a bed with I breathing mask on. The sight of him in that state made my heart crumble. I ran over to his bed,

"Oh Ruski! My poor big brother! I'm so sorry this happened to you!" I wailed holding his Russia's hand. America let out a loud sigh and turned his head away to hide his face.

"It's not your fault..." He paused, "I-It's... mine. North and the others attacked me a-and Russia tried to help but Japan pulled a knife on us a-and... I'm... so sorry Ukraine..." He stuttered. It almost sounded like... he was crying?

"Honestly I figured... you two are very close friends and I know Rus would've done anything for you." I told him. Ame still wouldn't turn around, was he that upset? It would be understandable if he was Russia's brother but he isn't, "A-Are you okay?"

"NO! I'M NOT! MY YOUNGEST BROTHER IS DEAD! MY FATHER HATES ME! AND MY BOYFRIEND CAN STILL DIE-" America looked as if he didn't mean to say that. Boyfriend!? What did he mean boyfriend?!

"What are you talking about!?" I growled, glaring at the American. "Does Canada know about this?!"

"Y-Yes... We were going to tell you but-" I cut America off enraged.

"Don't speak! I can't believe Canada would keep a secret like that from me! And Russia too! When you see Canada again, tell him that it's over between us!" I yelled stomping out of the room and slamming the door behind me.

(America's POV again)

I stood there a few more moments after Ukraine stormed out before I took in what had just happened. I didn't mean to say what I did, I had completely forgotten that she didn't know about me and Russia. And now Ukraine didn't want to be with Canada anymore. The only thing I could hope for is that she didn't tell everyone at school. My phone suddenly rang and it was Canada... Great, the last person I wanted to talk to. Picked up only to get yelled at.

"AMERICA! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He shouted. "Ukraine just called me saying that she was breaking up with me because she couldn't trust me! When I asked why she said 'Ask your brother'. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?" I took a deep breath.

"I accidentally told her about me and Russia and she totally flipped out." Somehow I managed to keep my voice calm... "She asked if you knew and I said yes but she stormed out."

"I need to fix this... hold on... why were you with Ukraine anyway?" Great now I had to explain that whole story.

"To put a long story short Japan pulled a knife on Russia and he's in a coma because of blood loss. Ukraine called asking where Russia was and I told her to meet me at the park and told her what had happened to her brother and we went to the hospital. I got all emotional and actually told her about me and Russia, she then got angry and left." I explained briefly. I could tell Canada was thinking about something.

"Ukraine as never been the type to judge people for who they are..."

"I don't think it's because of that... I think it's because we kept it a secret from her for so long..." I replied. Maple let out a long sigh,

"I'll try and figure this out..." Canada paused and I think I heard him let out a slight scowl. "And Ame... you better hope Ukraine forgives me, or else you'll regret it..." Even though he was my brother I knew Canada could fight, most likely better than Russia. He could also intimidate pretty much anyone, he was way taller than me. Not as tall as Russia, nowhere near it but he towered over most countries.

"A-Alright..." I stuttered hanging up the phone. I sat next to Russia's bed, holding his hand. "Rus... why is everything so hectic right now? It all seems to be going wrong. There are just so many more problems I have to deal with now.... I just wish you were here- I mean you are here but... I want you here talking to me, really listening to me..." I didn't even know if Russia could hear me but I just needed someone to talk too... someone who understood everything I was going through. 

Sorry this chapter was a bit short guys...