Chapter 10- Boyfriends Argument

A bit of a warning before this chapter starts... This chapter may or may not be offensive to some readers. It talks about past historical events that could be offensive to some people. This is not meant to be offensive or racial in ANY way! Other than that I hope you guys enjoy!

(Third Person POV)

Two months after that America was still not allowed to go to school. When he told Russia the news Rus was very upset but understood, he wanted Ame to be safe as well. It wasn't too long after America was homeschooled when Russia asked him to be his boyfriend. Of course, Ame accepted immediately, he loved Russia and Rus loved him back. Although sometimes America snuck out of the house to go see him, their relationship was still strong. One night Russia wanted Ame to come over so America snuck out of the house through his bedroom window as usual and went over to Russia's place. When he arrived Rus gave him the biggest hug possible, Ame could hardly breathe.

"Америка! I missed you so much! I barely see you many more!"

"You'd see a lot more of me if you didn't strangle me to death..." America struggled to get out. Russia let go of the American and sat down on the couch.

"Seriously though... I don't understand why your dad makes you stay home all the time? It's really boring at school and Germany isn't making it any better."

"Dad's just looking out for me if you were a father I bet you'd understand... and honestly, I would have done the same thing..." America smirked slightly.

"At least he should let you visit me more... so you don't have to sneak out at night... how much you wanna bet he doesn't even know that we're dating?" Ame's smile soon faded at these words.

"He... probably won't let me see you at all if he knew that... He'd... probably disown me..."

"What kind of father disowns their child for who they are? Britain can be such a jerk!" Russia snarled.

"Hey don't say that! He's only making sure I'm safe!" America suddenly got defensive which made Russia straighten up.

"I'm just saying, don't you think he's being overprotective? So much that you literally have to sneak out of your house to see me?" Ame shot up. Russia's siblings peered around the corner to listen.

"JUST SHUT UP! I'M JUST TRYING TO DO THIS FOR YOU!!!" America yelled, he knew that Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan could hear them but he didn't care.

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME IT'S NOT LIKE BRITAIN CAN CONTROL MY EVERY MOVE AS WELL!" Russia snapped, his face was already red with anger.

"HE'S ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR ME! HE'S MY FATHER AND HE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED!"

"WELL WHAT KIND OF FATHER KEEPS HIS SON FROM SEEING HIS BOYFRIEND!?" Russia's voice was way louder than America's at this point.

"WELL, AT LEAST I HAVE A FATHER WHO CARES ABOUT ME! ALL USSR CARED ABOUT WAS 'COMMUNISM THIS AND COMMUNISM THAT'!" Ame couldn't stop himself from saying those final words. It was only the look in the Russian's eyes that showed America what he had done. "R-Russia... I-I didn't... I-"

"You should leave..." There was no longer anger in Russia's voice, but there was sadness.

"B-But Russia I-"

"Now!" Rus turned away and went up the stairs into his room. America turned to the front door and left without another word. 'I... I didn't mean to say that I... was just angry...' Ame thought walking down the sidewalk.

(Time skip)

Russia hadn't spoken to America in a week, and Ame has been miserable. The Russian was the only light in his life and now it was gone. He never came out of his room and when he did he never spoke to anyone in this family, especially Britain. America blamed his father for what had happened, if Brit hadn't been so overprotective Ame would have still been in school with the one he loved. Although he stayed away from everyone, it was clear to America's siblings that there was something wrong.

"Ame! Please come out of your room... we wanna talk to you..." New Zealand knocked on America's bedroom door with Canada and Australia at her sides.

"Go away..." Ame called from inside.

"We're not leaving until you tell us what's wrong mate..." Aussie's eyes were clouded with concern. America creaked the door open,

"Hurry up then..." He ushered his three siblings inside.

"Well, what's wrong?" Maple asked. America sighed, gathering his thoughts and the words he wanted to say.

"You guys remember Russia right?" They nodded. "Well... we're dating and-" Australia opened his mouth to speak but Ame beat him to it. "Please don't tell dad! He'll probably hate me... and I'm sure you do too..."

"We don't hate you America..." Ame knew Canada was being serious, for the Canadian never used America's full name. "And we're not going to tell dad. You're our brother and we accept you for who you are,"

"So... what about Russia?" Aussie butted in.

"Oh right. We had a pretty heated argument a few days ago a-and... I said something rather offensive..." America's voice trailed off at the end. "I... shouldn't have said it..."

"About what?" New Zealand tipped her head to the side. Ame stood in silence.

"It's too complicated to explain..." He glanced towards the ground. His three siblings nodded in understanding,

"Just know that we don't judge you for being you mate. I'm sure Russia will come around, he can't be mad at you forever." Australia placed his hand on America's shoulder. Ame pulled his brother into a hug and soon Maple and Kiwi joined in.

"Thanks guys... you're the best siblings any country could ask for..." America told them. They left the room and Ame tried calling Russia again, to his surprise Rus actually picked up. "RUSSIA! I'm so sorry for what I said to you! I-I didn't mean it I was just angry!"

"It's alright America I forgave you days ago..." Russia replied.

"Th-Then why didn't you answer my calls?"

"Ukraine took my phone after the incident and hid it somewhere..."

"So... we're cool? And more importantly... I'm still your boyfriend?" Ame looked hopeful.

"Конечно! (Of course!) There's no possible argument that we could have that would break us up!" Russia said, "I love you Америка..." These words made Ame blush.

"I-I love you too Ruski,"

"Really~? You do this on purpose..." Russia now sounded annoyed.

"Heh, I know... I have to go Rus... I'll talk to you tomorrow..." America hung up the phone and went downstairs to eat dinner.

(Another Time Skip :P)

Ame woke up coughing uncontrollably. He couldn't breathe when he stopped, it was like there was a dangerous fume in the air. America opened his eyes and his whole room was filled with thick, dark clouds. 'Smoke?!'