Chapter 5- Family Issues

Hehe, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! And if you don't celebrate the holidays then... happy... normal day for you? For you guyses little gift from me (of course) I give you another chapter! Since you all have been so kind to me and helping me make this story grow! Thank you all very much and I hope you enjoy this next chapter of "A Shattered Life"

(Third person POV)

America and Russia walked home from detention. It had been boring, all they did was sit in the social studies room and do homework the whole time.

"You wanna hang out at my house? I finally got my Minecraft to work." America said.

"Sure! There's nothing for me back at my house anyway... my siblings can take care of themselves." Russia replied. He followed Ame back home, as America opened the door Britain was standing there waiting for him.

"Oh... hey dad..." Ame said nervously. Britain didn't reply he was too busy staring at the country next to his son.

"Who are you?" Brit tipped his head to the side.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me Mr.London..." Russia stated sternly. Britain continued to look Rus up and down, but nothing was ringing a bell in his mind.

"I apologize but I don't..."

"Soviet Union's son," Russia said. Britain still looked confused, Rus rolled his eyes, "Russia!" He blurted out. Brit finally recognized him,

"Ah, yes! Now I remember," Britain turned his attention to Ame, "America... The school called and told me that you got detention today..." America looked down not wanting to meet his father's gaze, "So I don't know why you have to audacity to bring a friend here!" Britain snarled. Ame turned to the Russian,

"Rus... you should probably go..." America seemed glum. Russia nodded in understanding,

"Alright, see you tomorrow товарищ," Russia said turning around and leaving. Britain cocked his head to the side, indicating for Ame to come in. America kept his head down as he entered the house, he looked at Britain after he took his shoes off.

"Look. I know what you're gonna say, 'you need to stop getting in trouble all the time and learn to behave' and all that. But how am I supposed to behave when everyone seems to be against me?" Ame explained but Britain didn't seem to be convinced.

"I don't care if everyone's against you. That is no excuse for getting detection!" Britain snapped, he then sighed, "You're lucky you got a B+ on your math quiz today or I'd be even angrier... Go to your room and study. You have a science test tomorrow correct?" America nodded slightly, heading up the stairs and into his room. He sat down on his bed to text Russia again.

America: Hey...

Russia: Is something wrong?
America: Yeah, my annoying dad is making me study... If you hadn't helped me on that math quiz I would be in even more trouble...

Russia: Ha!

America: Hey don't laugh at me! I didn't know there was gonna be a quiz!

Russia: Well yeah that's why they call it a "pop quiz."

America: You're so lucky...

Russia: как же так? (How so?)

America: You don't have parents who care about how you act in school or what your grades are...

Russia: Are you kidding!? I would kill in order to have parents who care about that stuff!

America: I still feel bad about USSR...