Chapter 26- Oni-Chan?

(Third Person POV)

America and Russia went to school the next day, they were walking and chatting in the hallway when someone bumped America's shoulder. Ame nearly fell backward but Russia caught him.

"Смотреть это!" (Watch it!) Russia growled. The country turned around to face them. America's heart stopped and he backed away out of pure fear.

"哦,你好...美国..." (Oh, hello... America...) It was China, his voice was somewhat a low snarl and his eyes were a fiery yellow. He glanced up at the Russian, "俄国..." (Russia...) His tone still had all the cold of winter in it. America looked too afraid to speak so Russia spoke for him.

"So... you're back from suspension?" He asked glaring China dead in the eye.

"Well, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't and it has been about two or three months so I would assume it's about time I'd return."

"I think you'd ought to stay home for what you did to me..." Rus growled. China shrugged but his attention turned to something else across the hallway. Before America or Russia could turn to see what he was looking at China pulled the two over to a corner.

"Listen! If North finds out I was talking to you I'd be as good as dead!" Rus and Ame looked at each other puzzled.

"Then... why are you talking to us?" Russia asked raising an eyebrow.

"Look, I know the both of you blame Me, Japan and South Korea for what happened to Russia and all the times we've beaten you up America."

"Well yeah! Because you did it!" America snarled.

"Wait! Just hear me out!" China snapped, "We don't hate you guys... it's North Korea who has a problem with you so he makes us work for him! Even though he doesn't like us either..."

"Then why do you help him?" Russia's eyes narrowed as he still glared at China.

"Believe when I say, what happens if I help him is much better than what happens if I don't! You've seen how powerful North Korea is, fighting against him is almost impossible! For he will find a way to get his revenge..."

"S-So does that m-mean he wants revenge on us!? B-Because he got suspended!?" America was so frightened that he was stumbling over his words. China nodded slightly then briefly glanced behind them.

"I've got to go!" He said dashing away.

"Excuse me, sorry!" A rather small boy ran past them. He bumped into Russia but fell to the ground with a thud.

"Whoa, are you alright-... J-Japan?" Russia's expression changed into one of confusion.

America stepped beside him, "Uh... you look... different..." He noted tilting his head.

"なに?" (Wh-What?) The boy looked at them puzzled but then his eyes brightened a bit, "Ah, you must be talking about my older sister! Neko Japan."

"Japan has a brother?" America asked looking even more confused. "What else is new?" Japan's brother grabbed America's hand and began shaking it.

"You must be America-chan! Neko speaks so much about you!" He had a wide smile on his face.

"Wh-What?!" Ame was clearly taken aback by these words, "I don't think you understand! Japan hates me!"

"No no no, it's actually the other way around. Neko really likes you America-chan! She really wants to be your friend!" Japan's brother then lowered his tone to a whisper, "She's actually had a crush on you for a while now..."