Sneak Peek

Sorry guys but I couldn't get another chapter out... my schedule has been really hectic lately... I knew I had to upload something so I made this little sneak peek for you guys! This isn't going to happen in the next chapter but it will happen some point in the story. Hope you guys enjoy! OwU 

"JUST SHUT UP! I'M JUST TRYING TO DO THIS FOR YOU!!!" America yelled, he knew that Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan could hear them but he didn't care. 

     "I DON'T NEED YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME IT'S NOT LIKE BRITAIN CAN CONTROL MY EVERY MOVE AS WELL!" Russia snapped, his face was already red with anger. 

     "HE'S ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR ME! HE'S MY FATHER AND HE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED!" 

     "WELL WHAT KIND OF FATHER  KEEPS HIS SON FROM SEEING HIS BOYFRIEND!?" Russia's voice was way louder than America's at this point. 

     "WELL, AT LEAST I HAVE A FATHER WHO CARES ABOUT ME! ALL USSR CARED ABOUT WAS 'COMMUNISM THIS AND COMMUNISM THAT'!" Ame couldn't stop himself from saying those final words. It was only the look in the Russian's eyes that showed America what he had done. "R-Russia... I-I didn't... I-" 

     "You should leave..."  There was no longer anger in Russia's voice, but there was sadness. 

     "B-But Russia... I-" 

     "Now!" Rus turned away and went up the stairs into his room. America turned to the front door and left without another word. 

Some of you guys really wanted this kind of scene in the story so I decided to give it to ya! :3 Again sorry I couldn't get a chapter out... I hope you guys can understand... Happy Holidays to all of you! I'll see you next time! :D