01. The miracle I didn't need

The young male was nervous, he'd never done anything like this before. How was the other going to proceed him? Was he going to see right through him. Jungkook often hated that, being transparent was something he despise. He was at the bar of the most expensive hotel Seoul had to offer. The 22 year old, tugged at his tie as the bartender returned with his whiskey. He gave a silent 'thank you'.

"Are you Playfully Bunny?"

That deep voice vibrated through his vessel. Jungkook gave a small smile, he turned in his stool as he came face to face with one of the most gorgeous men he'd ever laid eyes on. The deep voiced male leaned against the bar counter, a bit too close to Jungkook. The younger didn't care, he couldn't wait to have his way with the male.

"That's me." Jungkook said. The male's blue eyes shameless checked Jungkook out. Jungkook's body was clad with a nice Armani suit, it wasn't his usual wear but he had to compromise for this occasion.

"You must be 'TATA with luv'?" Jungkook questioned pointing a finger at the male. He nodded. "I apologize I can't give my real name, privacy reasons." Jungkook shrugged, he understood. "I get it. Do you want one too?" Jungkook gestured to his drink. Taehyung nodded as he took a seat. "Another whiskey, please." He said to the bartender, they nodded preparing the drink.

Jungkook's eyes glossed over Taehyung's attire as well, he definitely had on designer. A wavy mob of blond locks in his face, he definitely had a mullet judging by the side. It looked good on him. Jungkook subconsciously licked his bottom lip, so many thoughts ran through his head looking at the beautiful man. It had been a while since he's been with anyone. But this was his first time with a man.

The bartender placed Taehyung's drink in front of him, Taehyung's slim fingers wrapped around the tumbler glass bringing the glass to his cherry colored lips, taking a swing. Jungkook decided to bring the awkward eye-fucking he was giving the male to a halt.

"So.. TATA? How long have you been, escorting?" He asked, wanting to know more about the male. Taehyung sighed, a puff escaping his lips his gaze shifted up. "About 2 years?" Jungkook's eyes widen. "That's a long time, was this suppose to be like quick cash?" He asked. Taehyung nodded. "At first, when I moved out to Seoul, but the money was so good. Unfortunately I get old men, most of them have beer-guts." The male gag. But his eyes turned back to Jungkook. "...But sometimes I come across the young hot rich men like yourself. I couldn't refuse when you messaged me." He said, biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook gave a slight smirk, biting his bottom lip too. Taehyung was saying all the right words. "Of course.." he leaned in close, as he scooted to Taehyung's ear. "Why don't we head up to the hotel room.." Jungkook took Taehyung's wrist as he moved it down his toned clothed abs down his crotch. Taehyung felt the pulsating bulge, he gasped- he needed Jungkook now.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked through the hotel lobby as they waited for the elevator, Jungkook was saying sweet nothings in Taehyung's ear to get him going. Unfortunately for Taehyung, that's the last time anyone would see him...

Jungkook gave a wink to the reader as the elevator door closed.