20. Put blood on her dress pt. 2

The restaurant was demolished. Moonbyul was decapitated in seconds by Yoongi the moment she charged at RM. RM knew deep down he picked the right members that proven their loyalty in the past decades, but he's surprised each and every time. Hwasa was another story, the woman was fueled by rage and hatred towards her ex lover. Hoseok tried to dodge her attack, but she placed her spell on him, along with Yoongi. Leaving them paralyzed, in their stance. The only one not affected was RM. Having demon DNA running through his veins, her secondary powers were no match for his Mono.

The two fought. RM was stronger then Hwasa, but Hwasa had speed on her side. Leaving the old vampire in the dust when it came to attacks. Hwasa gripped the hairs of RM as she through him against the already crumbling building. Her laugh was loud and eerie.

"What's the matter Joonie, can't keep up?" She said in a deep tone. RM pulled himself from the rubble, stumbling to his feet. Black blood dropped from the side of his face along with from his mouth. His eyes glowing crimson Mono was awakening, he tried to go easy on her. He didn't think to kill his ex wife they spent wonderful years together. Either pillaging villages, or taking over cities together. Watching the innocent and foolish burn under their footsteps. She was everything to him, now she wanted the crown for herself.

In his eyes she was the white queen, now she was the red queen.

A crimson red radiated from his skin as a black mist appeared from him.

Hwasa smiled in delight, it had been a long time since she seen Mono. Last time he appeared a whole town was burning to the ground. Women, men children even the wildlife reduced to ash blown through the wind. Once RM was too his feet he was ready to struck till someone stopped him, punching the demoness square in the face.

Obviously caught off guard she growled getting on her feet. But another hand yanked by her black locks, bringing her to her knees. The strong grip on her jaw was not loosening her eyes shifting from orange to gold. She wiggled from the hold to no avail.

"What did I tell you?" That voice made her dead heart drop. She shivered out of fear. "N-No you we-wer!"

"Suppose to be dead?" Jin said with a raised brow his clothes along with his face was drenched in blood, his black eyes were like death staring back at Hwasa.

"You foolish wrench, I told you a long time ago.. I can't be killed! But you did something as low as send family after me? How cruel."

He said in a smooth tone, Taehyung was holding Hwasa's jaw tight to prevent movement. "Should she die the same way they did?" Taehyung asked.

Jin examined her. "No that's to merciless." Hwasa gave a look of mercy, "please spare me.." Jin crouched down to her level. Shhing her softly. "Shh don't cry." He said as he looked at her, his fingertips grazing her skin. Within seconds her flawless skin started to disintegrated with his grasp, black ash spread through her face as screams of agony erupted from her mouth. Her body was turned to ash as well seconds after her head.

Jin watched the ashes of Hwasa drifted into the wind. The smoke cleared as RM approached the two brothers.

"Jin?" He spoke

Jin found it pointless to put on the act, he was exposed now. No doubt this is what Hwasa wanted in her last attempt to get back at RM. Jin took a deep breath as he turned to RM, eyes black as midnight.

"Hey.." Jin said with a smile.

"Hey.. Hey? HEY!!! You turn into some black-eyed demon in front of everyone. Deceiving me this whole time and the only thing you can say is...hey?"

Jin walked towards RM as his black eyes fade back to brown. "No, I have something else to say?" RM crossed his arms. "Thank you."

"Thank you?"

"Yeah, for taking my brother in. For killing Irene, for changing my life. I needed a bit of spunk in my life." Jin admitted.

RM watched Jin carefully. "What exactly are you, I can only smell human on you?" He squinted his eyes. "I'm a hybrid like you, but I'm human and demon. Apparently my human genes overpower my demonic ones."

"How is this even possible?" He asked. "We'll save that story for another time." Jin's gaze drifting to the reader, giving a wink. "We have to burn these bodies now. RM, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi gathered the bodies into a pile as they lite the whole restaurant on fire. They watched the building burn.

Taehyung looked around for Jungkook, the younger was in a far corner. His eyes were fixated on Taehyung. He still couldn't believe his mate had lied to him about who he was. He thought there was trust between them. Who knows what else he could be lying about? Now it made sense why he couldn't kill him with the poison. Taehyung walked over to Jungkook.

"Jungkook I-"

"We're done. Pack your shit and leave." Was all the younger said before he left Taehyung standing there in shock. A tear slid down his face as his lips quivered.

:::2 weeks later:::

Hoseok was in the middle of packing his bags when he got a text alert on his IWatch. He looked at the screen a smirk plastered on his face. He was heading out on a mission of his own. Unfortunately this would require him to be away for a bit, he swung his bag over his shoulder as he headed downstairs to RM's office. He knocked as it opened, he was confused as he walked in seeing the office empty and cleaner then usual. He seen a note on the desk, picking it up.

RM unfortunately never catches up to the times so instead of texting he would send a note if he had to step out or give a phone call if he needed to contact someone.

Dear Hoseok,

I knew you'd be the one who would find this note. Jin and I have business to take care in Japan so we should be back the following week. If anyone calls send Jimin or Yoongi out, I understand you have to take care of personal business.

Simply RM

Hoseok just smiled, RM was always a mile ahead of everyone. It was eerily weird but a asset. He took that as his queue to leave locking up RM's office. He was the only one of them, that had a key to RM's office. Him being the first recruited by RM, plus RM his trusted Hoseok with his possessions. Hoseok left the mansion leaving in his Range Rover, he was heading to the states. He plugged his phone up to the aux the luxury was blasting trap music as he drove down the secluded road. His phone was ringing as he put in on speaker.

"I'm leaving now. I should be their tomorrow night." Hoseok spoke in English with his clientele.

"Change of plans. You have a new target, a picture is being sent to you now."

The deep voices man hung up as a ding went off on Hoseok's phone signifying that a notification came through.

He looked down at the phone, pulling up the image. His brows raised at the image, a smirk also came to his lips. Seeing a picture of a young woman in her early 20s maybe in college. She had on a Harley Davidson shirt on with yellow sunglasses, her hair was down over part of her face. She was posed in a flirtatious gesture. One that said "I've been good all day Daddy..."

Which Hoseok found way too much of a turn on, it's a shame he had to killer. Of course not without having a bit of fun with her first.

 Of course not without having a bit of fun with her first

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TO BE CONTINUED...