17. Let me hit it raw, like fuck the outcome

"Tae.. ah, mmm yeah..."

Jungkook wasn't use to this. He wasn't calling the shots, he was just going with his flow. "Yes." Taehyung's voice was deep when he answered back, his thrust were deep and hard. Jungkook's head was pushed deeper in the pillow, his ass slapped. It echoed the walls, his face was painted with red splotches a thick layer of sweat covered his milky body.

He was the bottom in this scenario, Taehyung was completely livid with the encounter Jungkook had with that girl. He wasn't as territorial, but seeing Jungkook give that type of attention to a girl. Who doesn't even where name brand clothes?! Hell no! Jungkook had to learn his lesson, Taehyung only topped once. But god damn, when he does he's a beast.

Kookie's whiny moans were setting a fire in Taehyung loins, causing the older to be much rougher. He wanted everyone in the mansion to know who was giving Kookie that good dick. Hearing the maknae get dick down like the cockslut he truly was.

He gripped the younger's black locks yanking his head up, Kookie yelped with pleasure, Taehyung still bucked his hips into him. The contour look of pleasure was written all over the younger's face.

"Mmm, you want everyone in the house to know you're a hungry cockslut? Hm?" He whispered against his neck, sucking at that milky skin. Kookie just moaned. The pleasure was so new and so good.

"Answer me!" Taehyung's eyes flashed black, along with his voice going deeper. Kookie was too wrapped up in ecstasy to notice, he just chalked it up to Taehyung being dominate.

"Yes! Wreck me, beyond repair!" Taehyung gave a sinister grin, that's all he needed to hear. He pushed the younger down, gripping Kookie's sweaty thighs turning him over on his back. Kookie's fuck-face was truly a sight to behold.

Taehyung kissed his Kookie, as he grinded his hips into the younger. His moans erupted into the kiss; his hands ran up and down Taehyung's back, leaving scars. Unfortunately they would fade, but the memory was forever.

Taehyung sat up as he gripped the back of Jungkook's thighs, he pounded into the younger. Kookie's whiny moans returned, the sound of wet skin along with those glorious moans filled the atmosphere, the younger's mouth hung open.

He gripped the bedsheets, immediately ripping in his grip from the force. He needed something to hold onto, Taehyung was moving at an impossible speed, that brought him immense ecstasy.

Taehyung leaned down gripping the younger's wrist, pinning them above his face, in a vice grip even Kookie couldn't get out of. But he didn't want to get out.

Kookie was slowly falling into Taehyung's trap, but he didn't care. It felt good; he wanted to be ruined by the older. Taehyung breathed new life into Kookie, that euphoric feeling even Wheein couldn't give him.

Kookie was a sadist when it came to his work, and in bed at times. Be he was secretly a baby boy. He loved getting praised from Taehyung, those glimmers in his eyes didn't go unnoticed. Taehyung knew at this point, he had to approach the younger in a certain way.

"You okay? Does it feel good?" Taehyung whispered against Kookie's lips, he didn't want to hurt the boy involuntarily. Kookie gave his bunny smile. He loved the pleasured pain.

"Yeah, it feels good." He said in his whiny voice. Taehyung smiled, he couldn't resist that feeling he has for Kookie.

Taehyung wasn't suppose to fall in love with Kookie, but he couldn't hide his true feelings. He was a man whipped for a killer who's secretly a baby boy.